Mosquito Tornado!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A tornado made up of mosquitos. Almost as bad as Sharknado but this is real in Argentina.

Reactions: Paintman

titch2k6

Reaction score
LOL - so itchy now after watching that.......

Time for some shares in mossie repellant production companies in Argentina me thinks!

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I’ve never seen anything like that. How awful!!!

Reaction score
Thanks Debi! I never have encountered skeeters doing that twister from Central Ontario's wilderness to Louisiana! :eyes:

I lost your nicest introduction page I've ever encountered on any forum. When I went to read the rules and regs my back arrow was not black lol. Please post your Hello All link again as I cannot find it on the home page. MK IV Cody way southwest of Indy in the Hoosier State!

Reactions: Paintman
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Thanks Debi! I never have encountered skeeters doing that twister from Central Ontario's wilderness to Louisiana! :eyes:

I lost your nicest introduction page I've ever encountered on any forum. When I went to read the rules and regs my back arrow was not black lol. Please post your Hello All link again as I cannot find it on the home page. MK IV Cody way southwest of Indy in the Hoosier State!
I resent a message on it explaining how that PM works, MK. You should see it lit up on the mailbox.

Reactions: Malaria_Kidd IV
Reaction score
Many thanks Debi! I hope to keep it active from week to week with questions about new entries to come. MK IV

Reactions: Debi