More than words

Armand

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
We all have special people in our lives (or had in some cases) I posted this thread in music because I e-mailed this song to my sister Mary who took me in when i came back to the north or home to Michigan for my fathers funeral. I never made it back to my dwelling in Alabama because of circumstances.

Anyway, she took the msg the wrong way. She has always thought I was anti-God or a rebel without a clue.
I sent this to her because I couldn't just say goodbye and I never told her I agreed with anything she said because she is on the snobby side in some ways. She looks down on our family (The have-nots) and is very religious but she isn't willing to step outside her comfort zone to try and change things she thinks showing off her two houses and her RV and new cars and trucks that others will see Living a life like hers is rewarding.
She also thinks most things I do and say are evil and in one verse in this song, it mentions " Say the Devil is my savior but that doesn't bother me and I will go on shining like brand new.

What that means to me is others will judge you by what you have and what you look like but that shouldn't stop you from being happy although when you cause them embarrassment in front of whoever they are trying to impress they just write you off as Evil.

Her name is Mary middle name Jane like in the song. named after a piece of candy my mom liked at the time she was born. She was married when I was Two her oldest son is two years younger than I am. My point in leaving her this instead of a note was every time I see her which is usually 5 or 6 years in between. I guess it was my way of saying thank you and I love you but I can't be you but it doesn't mean I don't love you.

Reactions: 7Critter