More proof of reincarnation?

We have discussed this topic several times here. Most of you know I am not sure about reincarnation. I do not limit God so I can see this is a possibility and maybe for a select group of souls. The evidence seems convincing that something is occurring that we can’t explain. I have often thought maybe these people with the past memories are tuned into that souls frequency and are sharing their memories. Also the soul on the other side would be sharing the living persons experiences. Maybe there is a purpose for this. Just another possibility.
It's an interesting theory you have there, Lynne. I cannot remember the author that presented this theory before, but I know there is one...and I even read the book. He spoke about those on the other side "sharing" experiences with the living.

Reactions: garnetsilver
That is an intriguing concept, Lynne! I hadn't thought of it quite that way before.

Another concept to boggle your mind with and to mull over........

The 'block universe' theory suggests that the past, present and future does not flow, but they exist simultaneously. We also know that children tend to have much better sensory perception than adults, which generally gets lost with age.

Most reincarnation cases in children occur between the ages of 2 and 7. Coincidentally, this later age is around the age in which our 'sixth sense', in the majority of cases, starts to 'dull' over.

As opposed to actually being 'possessed' (I use the term very loosely) by a living soul who has passed over, what if these children have the capability to actually tap into the 'past' as defined within the 'block universe' theory? Slightly diverging, what if this is also true for a prophesier/ fortune teller/ doomsayer - someone who can tap into the 'future' within the 'block universe' theory and predict things that will happen?

If the past, present and future do really co-exist in the here and now, is this not a logical possibility?

Another concept to boggle your mind with and to mull over........

The 'block universe' theory suggests that the past, present and future does not flow, but they exist simultaneously. We also know that children tend to have much better sensory perception than adults, which generally gets lost with age.

Most reincarnation cases in children occur between the ages of 2 and 7. Coincidentally, this later age is around the age in which our 'sixth sense', in the majority of cases, starts to 'dull' over.

As opposed to actually being 'possessed' (I use the term very loosely) by a living soul who has passed over, what if these children have the capability to actually tap into the 'past' as defined within the 'block universe' theory? Slightly diverging, what if this is also true for a prophesier/ fortune teller/ doomsayer - someone who can tap into the 'future' within the 'block universe' theory and predict things that will happen?

If the past, present and future do really co-exist in the here and now, is this not a logical possibility?
This is what I think is really going on. We can’t reconcile our minds to handle non liner time with our physical world. If all time is happening at once and we do have multiple lives, then they are all happening simultaneously. There is no reincarnation because it is a souls energy divided amongst every occurring lifetime. If this is true than nothing would be unchangeable. If we could communicate with our other incarnations.
Ok my head hurts now.

• Wow
Reactions: Debi