More on the Navy Mystery Drones

Funny how nobody is actually talking about the fact that the US Government has come out saying UFOs are real, and they are advanced craft not from Earth. I've actually heard a pentagon official say that. But they tend to sweep certain things under a rug.
Maybe there are some green alien women flying these things!

Reactions: Lynne
The video included in Randle's blog does seem to have re-created the pyramid shaped "object" almost exactly. So if we assume all we are looking at is an out-of-focus NV image formed by a triangular aperture shot through an IPHONE, then this makes the USN look like dolts. How could they not have had this video analyzed and identified as a bokeh, if is indeed what it is?

I do take issue with the supposition Randle claims Greenwald is espousing. While I agree with his take on the Condon commission, to infer the USN led UAP task force might be trying to discredit and explain away UFOs makes no sense to me. Why? Because the technology and near instantaneous access of information available to billions of people would make that impossible.

In the 60s the Condon's of the world could get away with waving hands and casual explanations because the average citizen had no means to refute them. We see in this example how quickly this "object" was (potentially) identified however, and how foolish the USN is going to look if the bokeh explanation is proven/acknowledged. You can't expect the public at large to accept your capabilities to explain such things when you are being shown to be this incompetent.

I expect the USG to stick to pretty much the same playbook they've taken over the past few years, acknowledge the military's authenticated experiences but admit when they don't know what they are dealing with. While they have admitted they can't identify some of the things they've experienced, they've never alluded to, or even hinted at, they believe they are dealing with (take your pick....aliens, time travelers, interdimensional beings, supernatural entities, etc.)

Reactions: Debi
The video included in Randle's blog does seem to have re-created the pyramid shaped "object" almost exactly. So if we assume all we are looking at is an out-of-focus NV image formed by a triangular aperture shot through an IPHONE, then this makes the USN look like dolts. How could they not have had this video analyzed and identified as a bokeh, if is indeed what it is?

I do take issue with the supposition Randle claims Greenwald is espousing. While I agree with his take on the Condon commission, to infer the USN led UAP task force might be trying to discredit and explain away UFOs makes no sense to me. Why? Because the technology and near instantaneous access of information available to billions of people would make that impossible.

In the 60s the Condon's of the world could get away with waving hands and casual explanations because the average citizen had no means to refute them. We see in this example how quickly this "object" was (potentially) identified however, and how foolish the USN is going to look if the bokeh explanation is proven/acknowledged. You can't expect the public at large to accept your capabilities to explain such things when you are being shown to be this incompetent.

I expect the USG to stick to pretty much the same playbook they've taken over the past few years, acknowledge the military's authenticated experiences but admit when they don't know what they are dealing with. While they have admitted they can't identify some of the things they've experienced, they've never alluded to, or even hinted at, they believe they are dealing with (take your pick....aliens, time travelers, interdimensional beings, supernatural entities, etc.)
An excellent take on this Duke.

Reactions: Debi