More on Skinwalker Ranch Doc

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Robbie Williams admits he's afraid of 'hitchhiking aliens' after visiting a ranch plagued by paranormal events on new UFO documentary

ROBBIE Williams admitted he fears being "taken over by hitchhiking aliens" during a visit to a ranch plagued by paranormal and UFO-related events.

The X Factor judge spoke of his fears on a new documentary about Skinwalker Ranch - a property in Utah dubbed the "Paranormal Disneyland".

Robbie, 45, is filmed sat around a campfire with filmmaker Jeremy Corbell and Las Vegas TV journalist George Knapp, who is regarded as the world's leading authority on Area 51 - a US air force base in Nevada rumoured to be testing flying alien technology.

He tells Jeremy: "If it was just scary, I could deal with that. But if I have a hitchhiker that comes on and takes me over, I couldn't deal with that so I'm scared of that.

"But we do have a saying in England, and it's in for a penny and in for a pound.

"I'm here so I might as well. And I survived the last one. I don't know if I can afford any more hitchhikers. So I'll say it out loud to the 'hitchhikers' in the galaxy, 'don't come home with me.'"

He goes on to stress his belief in aliens, adding: "If I'm honest I should not have the luxury to disbelieve either, I believe there's other stuff there, I've said it. I always try and qualify that with 'but I'm not sure, because I might be crazy and don't worry about me, I'm just an idiot', but I do believe."

George, 66, said: "The Universe is more mysterious, wondrous and complicated than we imagined. Reality is more complicated than what it might seem."

Robbie, who has been passionate about UFOs for years, claims he came within touching distance of a UFO in the documentary.
He said: "I've seen a few strange things. I've experienced phenomena I can't explain

"I've seen one right above me and if I got a tennis ball out I could have hit it with a tennis ball.

"No substance was involved. No, no substance was involved at all."

The documentary Hunt for the Skinwalker is based on a best-selling book by George and Dr Colm Kelleher, who joined a scientific team of PhD-level investigators from the National Institute Discovery Science who moved into the property to probe the ranch, spearheaded by Las Vegas billionaire Robert Bigelow.

They spent more than a decade at the ranch interviewing witnesses, searching for explanations and even experiencing unknown forces.

The duo followed a team of scientists as they investigated strange phenomena at the Skinwalker ranch which borders an ancient Navajo reservation in Utah, USA.

The site is said to be a hotbed of UFOs, weird lights, cattle mutilations, poltergeist activity and strange animals.

The documentary is named after "Skinwalkers" who were mythical ancient witches, according to the native American Navajo tribe.

Robbie visited the ranch with a film crew who filmed the weird phenomena.