More on Roswell comes to History Channel

Just watched last night. One thing that I think is important and maybe a clue as to what these things are is the fact that in the interview the inscription on the material supposedly found resembled something called tyronian notes. ( I think thats what the guest on the program called them) It was a form of ancient writing found in ROme in 4bc. One thing that I kind of always found interesting was the fact that the ancients believed their Gods actually did appear to them. Not through syncronicity or what we call personal gnosis I think its called but they actually appeared. MAYBE thats somehting these beings piscked up in their travels to earth or through the dimensions and taught it to the Romans who used it to write messages.Just a thought.

Reactions: Lynne
I watched the first two episodes last week. That was the first time I’d heard some of the periphery content. I’m looking forward to #3.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I was surprised to see they were doing this topic again. It’s been investigated so many times. Since you all said it was some new info, I will have to check it out.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I was surprised to see they were doing this topic again. It’s been investigated so many times. Since you all said it was some new info, I will have to check it out.
I was surprised too Lynne. I thought not another look at Roswell!!! I just happened to watch the second in the series by accident and was surprised to hear what Marcels and the the other family said their dads told them. Also the most wierd part is MAYBE Mr Marcel had a diary of some sort that is filed with mundane things that seem to be in a code of some sort.As I watched this show I thought of Alizondos latest on c2c and his seeming excitement with new things coming maybe. Maybe is the key word in all of this.Bottom line. IMO there are beings of some sort coming here that we dont know what they are or if they are very bad, or what they really want. Thats what I got from the program. it really is very good and I cant wait for number three in the series to come out I think Jan 2 history channel

Last edited: