MOON EXPRESS LUNAR EXPEDITIONS

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
Just a little over two hours from now, 49 years ago, the first men landed on the Moon. Moon Express' Lunar Expeditions are the first step to getting back for the first time since 1972. Their Lunar Scout expedition will be the first commercial trip to the Moon, followed by the Lunar Outpost voyage, which is meant to establish a research outpost on the Moon's South Pole. By 2020, a third expedition, Harvest Moon, aims to acquire samples for commercial and scientific use, with the hope of manned voyages beginning with a decade.

Bringing The Moon Within Reach | Explore Expeditions | Moon Express

moon-express-cropped-thumb-600x400-87477.jpg

Just a little over two hours from now, 49 years ago, the first men landed on the Moon. Moon Express' Lunar Expeditions are the first step to getting back for the first time since 1972. Their Lunar Scout expedition will be the first commercial trip to the Moon, followed by the Lunar Outpost voyage, which is meant to establish a research outpost on the Moon's South Pole. By 2020, a third expedition, Harvest Moon, aims to acquire samples for commercial and scientific use, with the hope of manned voyages beginning with a decade.

Bringing The Moon Within Reach | Explore Expeditions | Moon Express

moon-express-cropped-thumb-600x400-87477.jpg

I've been waiting for this for decades

I have my wee piece of Lunar breccia from a meteorite and two items that have been to the Moon with Apollo missions as well as some astronaut autographs. I was just the right age for Gemini and Apollo.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I've been waiting for this for decades
Wow, how cool! I always wanted to get some space program memorabilia, but the prices were "astronomical"! :D Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week. Please remember there is a two drink minimum, and don't forget to tip your waitress...