Montauk Project victim speaks

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://www.disclose.tv/montauk-pro...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Montauk Project - Victim Exposes Time Travel, Mind Control, Conspiracy Theories And Aliens

Andy Pero, a survivor of the mind control tactics used in the Montauk Project experiments, shares insights and repressed memories about his experience at secret military bases. Andy Pero underwent a program which used traumatic mind control and psychic power tactics similar to those used in the Montauk Project.

Montauk Project experiments: Cages of chickenwire fencing with women and children screaming for help
In an interview (read the full interview below) with Eve Frances Lorgen, Andy Pero shared his experience with trauma-based control of the mind and the Montauk explorations in consciousness. He recalled sessions where he was tortured and put through shock treatments. This is done to have the ability to reprogram participants to do things they were not able to previous to the programming.

According to so called conspiracy theories Mind control facilities are located all over the country. There is one in Rochester, New York, one in Paramus, New Jersey, Atlanta Georgia, at Dobbins Air Force Base, and one in Montauk, Long Island at Dobbins at Camp Hero.

Andy said that the mind control tactics used are similar to Silva mind control. He said that when under mind control, he was able to do whatever he was instructed to do. This included 200 push-ups for as long as a half an hour. He even lifted a 545-pound barbell, and up to 1,500 pounds while under mind control at a training laboratory near the University of Rochester in New York.

Conspiracy theories or urban legends? Philadelphia experiment and the Montauk Project
Another video by Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Peter Moon from 1993 links the Montauk Project experiment in time travel and well-documented Philadelphia Experiment.

Full story at site

What say you?

I have not watched the video yet. My question is: what is the purpose of these mind control laboratories ? What is the goal of this research ?

Think Manchurian Canidate. If they can preset someone's mind to do something, they are like weapons

Reactions: Charleh
It’s very possible to have someone lift 500 pounds with little effort under a trance state. Chris Angel has proved this by having 6 tough dudes in a college fail to lift a small car, then after talking to 5 “weaklings” they managed to lift the car 6 inches off the ground for 10 seconds. A lot of our weakness comes from the mind which is why navy seals are put through such gruelling that some trainees have been killed in the process.

Why they had to endure such cruel conditions to make the same point is something I’ll never understand.

Wow I’m really getting into this interview! Hey Debi, is this what that one movie was based off of? The movie where that ship went forward in time?

This is a long video. I’ve heard these guys separately over the years along with Al Belek and Andrew Bashigo. They all tell the same stories and they stay consistent. Wither they are really true, I believe they believe them. Often their stories colaberate each other. This all boils down to the government trying to time travel and in the process they’ve learned there is a soul consciousness connection. Torturing and breaking the minds of those young boys was their route to manipulating this process. Horrible. They may have opened the door to alien contact with this project.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
This all boils down to the government trying to time travel and in the process they’ve learned there is a soul consciousness connection.

Can you elaborate Lynne? Or maybe direct me to a favorite link?

Can you elaborate Lynne? Or maybe direct me to a favorite link?
This video is a good place to start. It appears to be an old one tho. These people are much older now. I’ve heard interviews with them and the other famous people involved over the years on shows like Art Bell, Spaced our Radio, inception radio. Etc. I’m sure if you type any of their names you will come across their stories. Andy Bashego is a great one. His story is fantastic. Looking up the secret space program opens a lot of these connections too. This story is so long and complicated I could not explain it properly. I really only grasp the main ideas. This is an extensive and convoluted story that is not easy to follow. But there’s enough evidence to keep you wondering, COULD THIS REALLY BE REAL? And OMG there really could be something to this. At least that is my reaction when I hear them.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
This video is a good place to start. It appears to be an old one tho. These people are much older now. I’ve heard interviews with them and the other famous people involved over the years on shows like Art Bell, Spaced our Radio, inception radio. Etc. I’m sure if you type any of their names you will come across their stories. Andy Bashego is a great one. His story is fantastic. Looking up the secret space program opens a lot of these connections too. This story is so long and complicated I could not explain it properly. I really only grasp the main ideas. This is an extensive and convoluted story that is not easy to follow. But there’s enough evidence to keep you wondering, COULD THIS REALLY BE REAL? And OMG there really could be something to this. At least that is my reaction when I hear them.

Thanks Lynne. I’ll take a trip through google.

Reactions: Lynne