monster in the closet?

I’ve often wondered why closets seem to hide the baddies. Every house I’ve lived in its always been a closet. Is there a lot of wires running in them to act as an emf pump? A friend is under the belief that they’re portals. I used to sit inside them when I was little and just hide out for awhile.

I also remember that the clothes looked like shadow figures in the dark so I would ball up socks and toss them at whatever I thought was scary. If it bounced off it was clothing.

Reactions: ghostkind
I’ve often wondered why closets seem to hide the baddies. Every house I’ve lived in its always been a closet. Is there a lot of wires running in them to act as an emf pump? A friend is under the belief that they’re portals. I used to sit inside them when I was little and just hide out for awhile.

I also remember that the clothes looked like shadow figures in the dark so I would ball up socks and toss them at whatever I thought was scary. If it bounced off it was clothing.
Well if closets are portals, what about under the bed? The bad guys seem to like that spot too. :D

Reactions: Aces and ghostkind
i, for one, never was afraid of monsters in the closet or under the bed. i don't know why. i never sucked my thumb either. lol.

Reactions: Lynne
Ya, something about closets!! lol! It would make sense that they are portals or maybe just a dark, small space to hide......maybe both!

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind