Monkey Human hybrids created

Apart from the disease threat and ethical grounds what about the poor creature. Being a bit of a misfit I can tell you it's not an easy road and I'm 100% human so still have some direction.

Apart from the disease threat and ethical grounds what about the poor creature. Being a bit of a misfit I can tell you it's not an easy road and I'm 100% human so still have some direction.
You’re right Oz. We all have to care about their situation too.

Reactions: ozentity
You’re right Oz. We all have to care about their situation too.
I can just imagine cages or jails filled with highly intelligent and emotional creatures waiting to be harvested. The people doing this are lacking in the most important area of humanity, empathy.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
This story once again confirms that even though the scientific community bans something, it doesn't stop some scientists from doing whatever the hell they want just because they can.

Note where this came from. The Sun is mostly known for printing outrageous sensational articles rather than truthful ones. This is in no real way a human monkey hybrid. This is stem cell research and is only done with embryos. The experiments are terminated after 20 days. I don't think that even if they were allowed to go to term that they would be different in any real way from a regular monkey.

If this makes a human monkey hybrid I know a couple of people that are human-pig hybrids. If installing stem cells in a monkey makes that monkey human than my friends became pigs when they had pig heart valves installed. A HYBRID is made by combining genetic material NOT by grafting on parts. A monkey with human stem cells is still genetically 100% monkey. To do the research which may someday allow us to correct certain birth defects among other possibilities in humans you need to learn by experiments. If not a monkey it would have to be ape or human embryos to be worth much.

There is a lot of grafting done that is cross-species. I read a story about a little boy that lost an ear. They grew him a new one on the back of a white rat. They are working on pigs that may have O-positive blood that would be human-compatible.

In the past, a lot of the vaccines were made from serums from various animals. Their antibodies would protect you from diseases like tetanus and other things. Now they are laboratory made but the origins were people being inoculated with cells from animals.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman