Monkey Human hybrids created

Can I just tell you how much I HATE that commercial???!!!!
Hahaha....awe c'mon, that could possibly be the most prophetic commercial ever...lol.... Our near future quite possibly, and it's funny as heck.... ( Probably just a guy thing???) ( Would have been better with Steve martin maybe ???....lol)

Hahaha....awe c'mon, that could possibly be the most prophetic commercial ever...lol.... Our near future quite possibly, and it's funny as heck.... ( Probably just a guy thing???) ( Would have been better with Steve martin maybe ???....lol)
1618619675766.png

This story is a perfect example of what is wrong with humanity. What gives us the right to play 'God'?

And incidentally, just to correct one fact, this is NOT the first monkey-human embryo created. The first instance of this was reported in August 2019 by The Independent, amongst other major tabloids. And surprise, surprise - it was done in China: (World’s first human-monkey hybrid created in China)

If you want to use stem cells to artificially grow organs in a controlled lab, that is one thing, but to start mixing human and animal genetics for the purpose of potentially growing and harvesting organs, that is going just a tad too far. As the report questions, what if the hybrid develops a consciousness through this forced, unnatural development? Do we honestly believe it will just accept its fate, or will it fight back? We laugh (and cringe) at the Planet of the Apes reference, but this is the stuff science-fiction warns us about.......

Actions by the so-called 'human' race really wind me up sometimes. Putting this into perspective as to why were are here in this forum, we can not believe or prove, scientifically, that life after death may exist, but we will quite happily mess around with nature and produce 'things' that have no right to exist outside of natural evolution. Priorities slightly wrong somewhere?

What's next? An island of clones developed and grown for the sole purpose of harvesting organs (and yes, that is a reference to 'The Island'). Sounds pretty screwed up and stuff of movies, but so is messing with animal and human genetics, and if we can do this, it beggars the thought - what else are certain people capable of in the name of humanity?

There is nothing humane about this at all...........

Reactions: WitchAndShaman