Monday, Monday....Cyber style

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Did you shop online today? Were you one of those going for the Cyber Monday deals online? And if so, did you throw in something for yourself while you were Christmas shopping? Be honest now, do you buy yourself a little something that you just must have before the holidays? Any odd finds out there?

Your confessions and shopping list here, please! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Grinchesbro
Mokey just found this!

screenshot_20151130-143520-png.3497

I have been looking, but have not bought anything today. Yes, I buy for myself as I shop for others. Sometimes, I use it immediately; sometimes I give to Wife to wrap as a present to me at Christmas. Our family often does that. We check status a week before Christmas. If I have bought something for myself and one of the girls doesn't have something for me, I will offer up my gift. More often than not its just the reverse, Wife or one of the girls offering something up for me. They shop for a month.

shopping

Redneck Plunger
If your stink won't sink, send it down with the shotgun-shaped Redneck Plunger! Simply take aim and submerge the barrel for target-blasting accuracy time after time. For added fun, pull the trigger for realistic shotgun sounds and imagine you're firing off some rounds while you work. Recommended for ages 14 and older. Powered by two AA batteries (included).

Reactions: Grinchesbro
shopping

Redneck Plunger
If your stink won't sink, send it down with the shotgun-shaped Redneck Plunger! Simply take aim and submerge the barrel for target-blasting accuracy time after time. For added fun, pull the trigger for realistic shotgun sounds and imagine you're firing off some rounds while you work. Recommended for ages 14 and older. Powered by two AA batteries (included).
Cleaning a shot gun was never this scary before :eek:

Reactions: Debi