Real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Galexy

Reaction score
I got moldavite from a source that says its real, reviewers have said it as well. My sister and I swore we could feel it and wr checked to see if the air bubbles inside were elongated. There are some elongated bubbles but there are also some circular bubbles. They say circular bubbles mean its fake but elongated mean its real. What if there are both circular and elongated? Would that make it real or fake?

I honestly have no clue. I thought I could help you out with some google magic but nope, still clueless. What did you buy it for? Pictures of it look really cool. But bright green ones are really hard to come by

I have no idea what this is? A crystal ?

Reactions: Aces
It's a meteorite. Good for heart chakra
From the sounds of it it’s a glass sort of?

I dunno man, have you ever owned moldavite before? And does it “feel right”?

Some people can tell what it is just by the kinds of vibes you get from it. Kinda like some people can tell the difference between citrine and heat treated amethyst by those means.

Let’s see a pic of what you managed to get

Reactions: Lynne
Alex, here's a site you can use to establish if your specimen is real or fake. And there is a LOT of fake floating around out there.

One thing about the real gem....if you use it, be careful it doesn't drain you. It is such a high resonance that sometimes the body energy tries to match it and it wears you down. It's suggested you don't handle or wear it constantly at first. You need to to sync up with this particular gem stone slowly.