Mobile Phone Wallpaper

qwynie Rose

Reaction score
Hi qwynie,do you know if it's true they are bringing back wolves to Scotland?I've heard this but would prefer to hear it from a local.
Hi Oz, it's something that is still being spoken about. The thought frightens folks for both themselves and livestock. Wolves have such a wide area they like to roam and hunt, it would be cruel to contain them, but it's been so many years since they've been a natural part of the landscape. I personally can't see it happening any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hi Oz, it's something that is still being spoken about. The thought frightens folks for both themselves and livestock. Wolves have such a wide area they like to roam and hunt, it would be cruel to contain them, but it's been so many years since they've been a natural part of the landscape. I personally can't see it happening any time soon.
I agree with you there,it would be a shame to reintroduce, then have them shot.The famers here have zero tolerance for wild canids.

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Debi was the model for this painting. :)
Lucky husband lol.I'd really like that pic as a poster to put up in the house but being a nong with computers wouldn't know how to get this.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Lucky husband lol.I'd really like that pic as a poster to put up in the house but being a nong with computers wouldn't know how to get this.
Copy and save to your photos , then email it to whoever prints photos. I use a place called Staples in the states. I had a poster size pic blown up of my horse and it is gorgeous.

Reactions: ozentity

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Copy and save to your photos , then email it to whoever prints photos. I use a place called Staples in the states. I had a poster size pic blown up of my horse and it is gorgeous.
You make it sound easy to do,I'm inclined to overthink these things a bit.