MLB and Hotel Room Ghosts

Gotta wonder how many sleepless nights have occurred due to "ghosts". Or how many players get freaked out by it.

When I read this I saw how big the place was and wondered if it was just the rooms the “rich” patrons would stay in. You know how most hotels have the expensive suites. Perhaps it’s something haunting those rooms. I wonder if it’s the entire hotel.

If I were a MLB player, I'd stay far away from that hotel. Seems like the ghosts have a knack for harassing them more than anyone else.

If I were a MLB player, I'd stay far away from that hotel. Seems like the ghosts have a knack for harassing them more than anyone else.
That’s why I was wondering if it’s a certain set of rooms. The ball players would probably rent the more expensive area.

That’s why I was wondering if it’s a certain set of rooms. The ball players would probably rent the more expensive area.
If it scared some of them that much, they'll go somewhere else. But the floating entity over the bed, oh no. I'd be gone immediately. Reminds me of the scene in Ghostbusters before Ernie Hudson joined the team.

Reactions: Lynne
If it scared some of them that much, they'll go somewhere else. But the floating entity over the bed, oh no. I'd be gone immediately. Reminds me of the scene in Ghostbusters before Ernie Hudson joined the team.
Yep I agree. I am a scardy cat for sure lol.

Yep I agree. I am a scardy cat for sure lol.
There's something still here in my home but while it doesn't seem to be malevolent, it was bad enough to make my brother go sit in his SUV and give me somewhat of a restless night. I haven't seen it myself but I've felt it and know where it is.