MITD with Dave

I think its very possible that this is a genre that's played out. When Art started it he could have had total bunk artists lines up as guests (not saying that he did) and without the internet at our fingertips we had no way to know. There was an innocence. The ground was fertile. Art was totally at the right place at the right time. Because those that have tried to tap into his magic have totally blown it. Well, not totally.

There are those out there I'd still like to hear but finding them and where they're at is a challenge.
Its played out for now. With the internet, its a lot easier to check thing out and to see if the guest is just full of bullpoop. I remember calling into Art's show, I think it was dark matter, about the guest had a so called space alien in the freezer. I asked if the guest has some DNA testing on the so called alien. He did not. The guest was just a BS artist.

Reactions: PratchysRevenge
Interesting topic not heard about much on MITD tonight.

Wed Feb 13 – Dennis Stone – Discovering America’s Stonehenge
Posted on February 13, 2019 in Guests | 2410 Views | Leave a response
America’s Stonehenge is most likely the oldest man-made construction in the United States, dating back to over 4,000 years. What secrets are held within the labyrinth of man-made chambers, walls, and ceremonial meeting places? Though it is still unknown who built it, they must’ve been well-versed in astronomy, since the site also functions as an accurate astronomical calendar. It was, and still can be, used to determine specific solar and lunar events of the year. Appropriately named author Dennis Stone will talk about the mysteries behind Salem’s other point of interest, as well as his book, “America’s Stonehenge Souvenir”.

This was on Travel Channel two nights ago but just hit my FB page today. Timely, huh? Well, it's out there if you can find it! It tells Dave Schrader's story.