MITD with Dave

I wish he would get better Guests. There are couple of things about Dave that irk me. I like the show just wish he'd be open to improving it.
I've seen the guest list and it didn't look bad. Certainly an improvement over the Noory alternative.

I've seen the guest list and it didn't look bad. Certainly an improvement over the Noory alternative.
My point exactly. They are the same guest. Rosemary Aka numbers lady is just a rehashed guest. I get that there are only so many guest but sometimes interesting guest are cut to one or two hours because a guest who has been on the paranormal radio circuit for 10 years gets air time.

I also wish he’d take sometime and set the mood, at times it seems like a rush to just get through the show.

My point exactly. They are the same guest. Rosemary Aka numbers lady is just a rehashed guest. I get that there are only so many guest but sometimes interesting guest are cut to one or two hours because a guest who has been on the paranormal radio circuit for 10 years gets air time.

I also wish he’d take sometime and set the mood, at times it seems like a rush to just get through the show.
I'll have to listen in before I can offer an opinion. I've followed the schedule listings but not actually listened yet

I agree on the pool being a very small pool out there, tho. Some new guests and fresh views would be lovely!

Reactions: cakemix
I'll have to listen in before I can offer an opinion. I've followed the schedule listings but not actually listened yet

I agree on the pool being a very small pool out there, tho. Some new guests and fresh views would be lovely!
Agreed!
I think that is the main reason I decided that enough was enough.
If I have to interview the same people, over and over again--what's the purpose.

These types of shows are a dime a dozen now. They have all lost their magic and even Art knew it was oversaturated. That's why he quit DMXM and MITD.

Reactions: Debi
Agreed!
I think that is the main reason I decided that enough was enough.
If I have to interview the same people, over and over again--what's the purpose.

These types of shows are a dime a dozen now. They have all lost their magic and even Art knew it was oversaturated. That's why he quit DMXM and MITD.
I agree with you. The paranormal topics and their guest are all the same. They go to C2Cam then Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, Jimmy Church and the like. It does get very old quickly too. Plus with the internet so common, its easier to check if the guest is just a BS artist or not. When Art was doing Coast in the 90s, The internet was not as common as it is now. The 90s was a good time for the paranormal and shows like the X-files. I could tell that Art was getting tired doing the show with Midnight in the Desert. I still have questions like was there a real "STALKER" or not. I have leaning more and more that there was no stalker but was looking for a way out. I know that Art was not a fan of George Noory.

Reactions: PratchysRevenge
Did not like the fact Noory was on the show. Art did not like him, and wouldn't have wanted him on the show. Also I didn't get the point of the final hour to hate on Heather. I am not a fan, but she is no longer affiliated with the show and it should be time to move on. Especially sense, Schrader justified having Noory on by saying its time to build bridges and move on. Hypocritical.

Did not like the fact Noory was on the show. Art did not like him, and wouldn't have wanted him on the show. Also I didn't get the point of the final hour to hate on Heather. I am not a fan, but she is no longer affiliated with the show and it should be time to move on. Especially sense, Schrader justified having Noory on by saying its time to build bridges and move on. Hypocritical.
I really like your avatar.

I hate to say this but, even Heather, is more entertaining than Dave Schrader. Her show is an absolute train wreck.

Dave is like plain vanilla ice cream, without any sort of Charisma in his entire body.

I agree with you. The paranormal topics and their guest are all the same. They go to C2Cam then Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, Jimmy Church and the like. It does get very old quickly too. Plus with the internet so common, its easier to check if the guest is just a BS artist or not. When Art was doing Coast in the 90s, The internet was not as common as it is now. The 90s was a good time for the paranormal and shows like the X-files. I could tell that Art was getting tired doing the show with Midnight in the Desert. I still have questions like was there a real "STALKER" or not. I have leaning more and more that there was no stalker but was looking for a way out. I know that Art was not a fan of George Noory.

I think its very possible that this is a genre that's played out. When Art started it he could have had total bunk artists lines up as guests (not saying that he did) and without the internet at our fingertips we had no way to know. There was an innocence. The ground was fertile. Art was totally at the right place at the right time. Because those that have tried to tap into his magic have totally blown it. Well, not totally.

There are those out there I'd still like to hear but finding them and where they're at is a challenge.

Reactions: damon and Debi