Missing 411

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The paranormal news is low for the holidays, so I shall offer you a great podcast if you are interested in the missing people mystery! David Paulides is interviewed by Whitley Strieber. Enjoy.

Special thanks to Lynne for finding this for us.

Reactions: Lynne
The takeaway, we don’t have any idea what’s happening in our national forests, don’t wear bright colors when hiking, don’t go alone , don’t be first or last in line , wear a transponder, have a phone and a gun. Personally I will watch National Geographic.

Reactions: DogLet and Debi
There is a case that David talks about that I find unusual. four mountain climbers highly trained the top 5% in the world, are climbing a mountain and 3 arrive to the top and they are helping the last guy up and he is only about 25 feet from the top and the line goes limp and they never find him. They climb back down and call search and rescue and they call out a bunch of people and never find any signs of the guy.

The other case is of a little girl wearing a white dress about 5 years old, she disappears and then they find her about 8 miles away on an island surrounded by water, and then by mud all around it except for a small area where she was at. She was perfectly dry and clean no mud on her.

There is a case that David talks about that I find unusual. four mountain climbers highly trained the top 5% in the world, are climbing a mountain and 3 arrive to the top and they are helping the last guy up and he is only about 25 feet from the top and the line goes limp and they never find him. They climb back down and call search and rescue and they call out a bunch of people and never find any signs of the guy.

The other case is of a little girl wearing a white dress about 5 years old, she disappears and then they find her about 8 miles away on an island surrounded by water, and then by mud all around it except for a small area where she was at. She was perfectly dry and clean no mud on her.
YES!!! I have heard him tell these reports. Totally unexplainable and boggle the mind. Are they being taken through a portal ? Aliens we can’t see ? Glitches in time? It’s very troubling.

YES!!! I have heard him tell these reports. Totally unexplainable and boggle the mind. Are they being taken through a portal ? Aliens we can’t see ? Glitches in time? It’s very troubling.

Yes very true, it could be a lot of different things, we really do not know, David never states what he thinks it is. I did read a book called The Nephilim Among US, by Scott Carpenter, and he did or still does research with David, but he does not say anything about what David's beliefs are. It is possible that David also believes in the Nephilim theory, who knows. I was also believing in this theory, and that would explain the demonic, evil feeling you get from being around these entities, but a friend sent me a link the other day and it is from a clergy who says that he does not translate the bible that way and says that Nephilim do not exist, so now I am more confused.

Yes very true, it could be a lot of different things, we really do not know, David never states what he thinks it is. I did read a book called The Nephilim Among US, by Scott Carpenter, and he did or still does research with David, but he does not say anything about what David's beliefs are. It is possible that David also believes in the Nephilim theory, who knows. I was also believing in this theory, and that would explain the demonic, evil feeling you get from being around these entities, but a friend sent me a link the other day and it is from a clergy who says that he does not translate the bible that way and says that Nephilim do not exist, so now I am more confused.
I heard David on a recent interview. I was half asleep, but I know he did mention the Nephilim and I think he said he is open to that idea. Don't quote me on that as I was half out of it, but I heard him reference it for sure in relationship to his research partner, which I now assume is Scott.

Doglet, don't let one clergy member comment deter you from your own beliefs. Everyone has an opinion. Discern for yourself what you believe to be true. Be open to new information, but don't let one person's take on things keep you from your own . You put 10 clergy into one room for an hour and you will hear 20 different theories. (I've been in the room and heard this once...lol)

I heard David on a recent interview. I was half asleep, but I know he did mention the Nephilim and I think he said he is open to that idea. Don't quote me on that as I was half out of it, but I heard him reference it for sure in relationship to his research partner, which I now assume is Scott.

Doglet, don't let one clergy member comment deter you from your own beliefs. Everyone has an opinion. Discern for yourself what you believe to be true. Be open to new information, but don't let one person's take on things keep you from your own . You put 10 clergy into one room for an hour and you will hear 20 different theories. (I've been in the room and heard this once...lol)

Haha,

Yes thank you for that Debi, you are right we need to believe in our selves more than we do and not just change with the wind just because one person said something.

Anyway, I have been looking at alien abduction cases lately, to try to learn a little more about ETs, I figure that the best way to learn about them is from people that have had contact with them, and one of the points the author of this book makes is that 85% of abductees have also experienced some poltergeist or ghost or orbs or weird activities, in their homes. You guys might already be aware of this but it is a new one for me that I find to be very interesting. I am new to all this anyway, as for as studying or reading materials like this.

Reactions: Debi
Haha,

Yes thank you for that Debi, you are right we need to believe in our selves more than we do and not just change with the wind just because one person said something.

Anyway, I have been looking at alien abduction cases lately, to try to learn a little more about ETs, I figure that the best way to learn about them is from people that have had contact with them, and one of the points the author of this book makes is that 85% of abductees have also experienced some poltergeist or ghost or orbs or weird activities, in their homes. You guys might already be aware of this but it is a new one for me that I find to be very interesting. I am new to all this anyway, as for as studying or reading materials like this.
Nick Redfern is doing some research into that tie in. Read the new posts on BEC's and also Men in Black I posted. Also, John Keel did much research regarding those tie in's many years ago. His work is online.

Reactions: DogLet