Miscellaneous EDC Gear

yes, if it is good, do let us know.....esp. if it covers topics like perimeter defense, or is more in depth than the standard home defense guides. I know some stuff but am always looking to pick up new techniques or methods. and of course its always good too, to reinforce / revisit the basics from time to time.
yes,me too!
Will do!

Hey you all probably heard of the baofeng UV-5R line of walkie talkies right?
View attachment 14100
Had one before and other than just a quick charge just in case, I never had the battery die. Do you think I should trust a standard capacity battery for SHTF to conserve my BOB weight or should I get an extra capacity battery and blow a little more money?
I'd go with the better battery if you can.

i've been on DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM for 20 minutes and i have already mentally spent $42,000

Satan's playground...ahhhhh
Great site! I'd love a bunch of stuff from there too. I really like the desktop dumpster.

dumpsty-a-mini-desktop-dumpster-for-organizing-your-desk-thumb.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
yup

incredible. I want the floating tent and 400 other things

Reactions: Seahunter
Who here keeps one of these in their preps? I got this Baofeng UV-5R a couple days ago and programmed it for the FRS channels and my local weather. It’s even got an FM radio in it :) I was hoping to use it as a scanner as well but it’s pretty hard to find the first responder frequencies in this area. I guess they don’t use UHF/VHF.
image.jpg
I expected it to be a little bigger. But the smaller the better right?

Reactions: Seahunter and Duke