Mini compilation of last couple of weeks

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PNF, it's been too long since my last post.

The last couple of weeks have been interesting in some parts. Me and my wife have had some experiences. I'll give my account of what happened to me and then I'll just briefly give a synopsis of my wife's experiences.

So this experience was on the 10th I believe. I was on a Native American holy site that happens to be near the center of town. I was picking up some people I knew to drive them. While I was waiting for everyone, one person came earlier and they said that they had a migraine and wasn't feel well at all. They ended up getting into an argument with someone and then they were really angry. So I am just slightly annoyed this is taking so long but otherwise i am cool. My mom recently told me she thinks I am an empath. So that ties in here. We are just sitting in this car waiting and there are people every where for a German festival that was ending. Everyone is having a great time except me and this other person who is vibing very negative energy. Another person I am waiting on comes and gets in and excuses herself shortly after. Probably to get away from the negativity in the car lol. She goes and sits down outside nearby. So later everyone finally gets there and the upset person gets into an argument with another person in the car about nonsense. (Which the upset person usually would never act like that to that other person). So I try to drive and there are people everywhere drunk so I am irritated they won't stop walking in front of my car. So I end up having to drive through this sacred site (that is now a park) and when I am driving through it, I have a wave of rage like a flip of a switch and I start yelling like the other upset person was at the SAME person. (I can emphasis this again I would never tell at this person like this normal. I normally am very zen.) So I finally get done driving and then I get home and I kept feeling extremely regretful for yelling at that person I knew like that. So unlike me. An hour or two goes by and now I just have this feeling like something is wrong which replaced the regret feeling. Me and my wife go outside to smoke a cigarette (trying to quit I know) and when we were walking through the house. My wife saw a little girl with black hair in a crouching posture by a chair we had given to us in our old super haunted evil apartment we recently moved out of a few months ago. Then when we sat down she said that the little girl was kneeling under the table right in front of me.

So we go inside because she's freaked out and I'm not comfortable either. I had the feeling something was wrong still and had my guard up when we first walked out there. Then when I was staring at this tree nearby right by the edge of the house where there is a bright outside light we had on for light. I saw (now this is gonna sound weird lol) what looked to be a tree branch with my eyes, however at the same time with my eyes and my mind I also saw that same branch to be a fairy that wasn't the shape of a branch but we were the same thing. It's like it had some sort of psychic projection it could use as concealment that we would normally never see, but it was maybe letting me see it at the same time? It was brighter than the outside light next to it and it was behind it. Clearly not the same light. It was a warm yellowish light that was like a orb or circle around the fairy. For one instant I could see it clearly it was not a branch. And in that instant the picture is still vivid in my brain. It was a light creature made of the yellow light but it was much brighter and more solid than the aura around it. I could see it's two legs and arms but it's face I cannot remember. It had two small wings also made of the same light but less solid and bright that the body. It was near the top of the back and it also had a halo. It also moved into an angel position and held it's arms out for an instant and it looked to be a angel then it was gone. I felt really warm and a love in my chest but it too quickly went away. Then I felt something else come, I felt the feelings of being lost and sad and like a darkness surrounded us. But it was very quick. I had tears come to my eyes it was so fast and the energy makes my eyes water. So I quickly cut off that feeling as it clearly wasn't my own and we headed inside. As we walked away I took about 4 steps and then felt a cold spot on my upper spine it got colder and I felt like I was being drained. I felt energy that felt like electricity run through me and then suddenly I a flash of dread but it was a split second of it, then I found myself hyperventilating and shaking. I could control my body and I did but my vision was black for a few seconds. Then it came back. I stopped the hyperventilating quickly and slowed my breath and relaxed my lungs. But my entire body was shaking quite badly. I came our room and sat on the bed and did a small meditation to control my breathing. I lied down and for about 20 minutes my body was shaking unless I focused my mind on relaxing my muscles and even then a few light shakes snuck through. It ended and then I felt better.

Thanks for sharing. That’s quite an expierence. What did you take away from the whole thing? There must have been a reason you saw and felt this. Is there a tie into the rage in the car? I hope you made amends with the person you yelled at. They had to be in shock over that.

Nice to have you back posting.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Will be posting more my phone battery died!

Thanks for sharing. That’s quite an expierence. What did you take away from the whole thing? There must have been a reason you saw and felt this. Is there a tie into the rage in the car? I hope you made amends with the person you yelled at. They had to be in shock over that.

Nice to have you back posting.
I feel like the native spirits were upset about the festival and the treatment of the sacred site. And that the negative vibes had attracted something from the crowd? Haven't seen the girl again luckily.

Not sure as to why it happened I just think it's not right to be that angry and yelling at a sacred site that's already been disrespected. I felt regretful for not only yelling at the person but for disrespecting that holy site. I apologized and I think that they may forgive me as they can see in my heart I am good and respect their culture.

I think the rage may have been from something negative and it's interesting who we were attacking for personal reasons but it makes it all the more suspicious. As well since perhaps maybe I am a empath I could have been picking up on that and the other persons rage and made me rage. Idk I just now that it hit me all at once. Another thing that makes it seem like something else was going on from my experiences is having strangers randomly trying to start a fight with me while I am angry. Luckily even when I am angry I have a wiser had than that. So bizarre.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
HJ, you could have been channeling that energy from the other person. It's very easy to get caught in someone else's feelings and you have to remain aware of it when it happens. Then you need to ground it out. There are many ways to ground and get control back, and if you are actually an empath, you will be needing to learn how to do that.

The being you saw could have been many things. Since it took an angel position and was of light, I'd say nothing to fear from it.

Reactions: Lynne
HJ, you could have been channeling that energy from the other person. It's very easy to get caught in someone else's feelings and you have to remain aware of it when it happens. Then you need to ground it out. There are many ways to ground and get control back, and if you are actually an empath, you will be needing to learn how to do that.

The being you saw could have been many things. Since it took an angel position and was of light, I'd say nothing to fear from it.
That part was good for sure and I think it came to help me or something while that other thing attacked me.

Reactions: Debi
HJ I’m glad your back. You have such a warm and loving feel to all your posts. It’s good to have you here. Thanks for sharing your expierences.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
HJ I’m glad your back. You have such a warm and loving feel to all your posts. It’s good to have you here. Thanks for sharing your expierences.
Thank you so much that means a lot! Awesome to hear that.

So as for my wife's experiences.

She recently has been having this reoccurring dream of having to run hiding from people to her childhood home about a mile down the road. She said that's the first house she astral projected in and they all had paranormal experiences there. My wife's sister also messed with a ouija board there and buried it in the yard (not smart I know but they were kids). Anyway the cemetery EVP's I posted also we got about 300 yards away from her house so obviously a active area. I already found the dream to be creepy but this last time she went there and everything was decrepit (as it is now) but she saw both as destroyed and like it was when she lived there.

I said we should not go back there ever again and she agreed.

Anyway another dream she had was she was asleep but she was sitting in our room and she was feeling uncomfortable. When a man said his name is Ganesh and channeled energy towards her to make her feel better. She felt more relaxed and he didn't say anything just comforted her. She said she felt like there were others there comforting her because she wasn't comfortable.

Then another night she said she was growled at. But luckily no scratches and the energy moved on quickly could've been something just passing through.

As well sadly this morning a woman was killed just outside of our neighborhood during a police pursuit when a man they were chasing hit her coming out of the neighborhood going fast on the driver door. The news said that her car was pushed over 100 yards and that she was 39 and died on scene. So do you guys have any suggestions for what to do for the poor woman? I was already thinking sitting at the intersection and prayering. As well a boy was killed at the same intersection a few years ago while riding a skateboard. I have some evidence he is not at rest because of the indications I have gotten on EVP. Even that the negative forces want to trap him and were saying "no don't take him"!

So I want to provide her with some aid if not some condolences. Hope she has passed on peacefully.

More but I am busy preparing for thanksgiving I will write more.

Wow that’s a lot going on HJ. Hopefully the woman was able to move on. As far as helping souls cross over I don’t know what to buy pray God sends someone to get them. Sad news definately and extra hard around the holidays.

I hope your wife gets these dreams under control. Do you think she’s under attack? Stress and worry can bring on bad dreams too. Keep us posted on her progress.