Mindseed TV

I’ve watched a fair few of their investigations. Some stuff does seem like it’s comes out of a horror movie but I’m not entirely sure.

It’s still entertaining though!
Thanks, if I get bored, I will give it a try.

I am on the same way of thinking. Some of the videos I question, others look authentic... Definitely good to watch :)

The one thing i just don't get is why people only do this for kicks. You go to a place to 'investigate' but end up running out of there lol. What the point? The point really should be to help the people that are having the issues...not hey, buy our new fangled spirit box man and click on subscribe. This stuff is not a novelty or gimmick. Can't say it enough. There are real people facing real terrible things. Help, not aim a camera at it and claim hey..look what i'm doing.

The one thing i just don't get is why people only do this for kicks. You go to a place to 'investigate' but end up running out of there lol. What the point? The point really should be to help the people that are having the issues...not hey, buy our new fangled spirit box man and click on subscribe. This stuff is not a novelty or gimmick. Can't say it enough. There are real people facing real terrible things. Help, not aim a camera at it and claim hey..look what i'm doing.
From what I've seen there are 2 types, those that try to profit and those who do help. Stay tuned...there is a group that does just that, they try their best to help

Reactions: Selectric
From what I've seen there are 2 types, those that try to profit and those who do help. Stay tuned...there is a group that does just that, they try their best to help
Yeah there are. Just the paranormal field has been saturated with too many people just itching to get a camera in their face lol.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Yeah there are. Just the paranormal field has been saturated with too many people just itching to get a camera in their face lol.
Sadly I've noticed it appears to be an easy way yo make money. Donations to the group :/;ss

Reactions: Selectric