Technology Mind-controlled Drone

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Mind-controlled-craft.jpg

UK based start-up founder and futurist Tiana Sinclair says she can control a small flying drone with her mind.

"Essentially the drone is like a huge biosensor," says Sinclair, a UK-based start-up founder. "It's like a huge EEG device" that senses alpha and beta brainwaves. She says the drone is easier to control while trying to remember something structured, like an equation or a song.

"But really, futurism isn't about the gadgets, it's about the cultural change and impact," Sinclair says. "I'm kind of a big believer that the world is a little bit broken and we can solve its problems with the use of technology."

Full Futurists article from CNN: These people 'live in the future' - CNN.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just imagine what Debi and others on this forum could do with a mind-controllable device.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
:eek: I think I'll just stick with moving the energy around like I've always done. I'm REALLY not a gadget kinda girl!

I just had an awful thought, from a guys perspective. Many women claim to have a mind-controlled object, they call it their husband. Ha ! No arrows, guys.