Mind control thru the airwaves

jadamz

the Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Mind Control Through the Airwaves | Mysterious Universe

We like to think that we have free will, and that the decisions we make and the thoughts we have are our own. Our sense of identity, free choice, and individuality are part of what makes us unique, and are an integral part of the human experience. Yet are we really as independent and possessed of free will as we would like to think? The thought that we could be under the influence of outside forces and subject to manipulation by mind-control against our will is a terrifying prospect that has been explored extensively in science fiction, but what if it is not merely fiction at all? What if we are being directly shaped and programmed by nefarious parties through the very TV we watch or the music we listen to? According to some, this is exactly what is happening, and has been for decades.

Reactions: Charleh
I know the infomercials make me want to buy stuff. You spend your money and think...WTH, was that mind control ?:D

I know the infomercials make me want to buy stuff. You spend your money and think...WTH, was that mind control ?:D
Second thought this is a good response when my husband asks why I bought something .....MIND CONTROL!