Mind blowing find

There's a theory that earth had 5 ELE's (extinction level event)
And 5 human civilizations spanning millions and millions of years
I have said that for a long time. Civilization is FAR older than we are taught. There are objects and sites popping up all over the world that push heavily back at the 'norm'.

Reactions: Paintman
T
I have said that for a long time. Civilization is FAR older than we are taught. There are objects and sites popping up all over the world that push heavily back at the 'norm'.
the theory says that in each ELE. almost all human civilization is wiped out.
Thus the stories passed thru ages

As a civilization becomes more and more technologically based the more fragile it becomes. Knock out our power systems and within a year the population will be more than cut in half. Take any of our major cities with populations of over a million people in it and the surrounding area and you are looking at a place that can't survive without the massive and constant flow of fuel, food, and power. No power means no water and no sewage controls. It also eliminates heating and cooling. Modern homes are dependent on power. Most fireplaces in most modern homes actually decrease the level of warming in a house. As the hot air goes up the chimney there has to be someplace that is sucking in the cold from outside. The only place that it actually warms is in the area right in front of it.

A workshop 1.2 million years ago, just shows that man hasn't changed much lol. I think we've been around a long time.

A workshop 1.2 million years ago, just shows that man hasn't changed much lol. I think we've been around a long time.
As long as people inhabit the planet there will always be some type of workshop. The items being created within the shop may change, but will always be there in one form or another.

As long as people inhabit the planet there will always be some type of workshop. The items being created within the shop may change, but will always be there in one form or another.
Yep, I totally agree.