Milestone Moments

You do have a horse. I'd love to trek into work on horseback...though transporting all the tools and equipment i guess i'd need a wagon ;bg2
I am so missing being able to ride her. Her condition probably has her permanently retired. I so far haven't found what I am looking for to replace her in toting me around. Please tell your angels to assist mine in finding me a good horse that I can afford lol.

And eventually becomes a burden lol.
I used to love driving, sometimes many hundreds of km's for the weekend. Now it is stressful and hectic and I come back more tired than refreshed. When I was 17 we used to cruise Paramatta Rd every Friday night and stop at diners just to hang. These days Paramatta Rd is dead at night, the young people don't cruise in their cars much.

I used to love driving, sometimes many hundreds of km's for the weekend. Now it is stressful and hectic and I come back more tired than refreshed. When I was 17 we used to cruise Paramatta Rd every Friday night and stop at diners just to hang. These days Paramatta Rd is dead at night, the young people don't cruise in their cars much.
The young people are too busy cruising in their virtual cars rofl. Sounds like fun...not!

Yeah that was back in the days when Mad Max first came out. It was more than a cult following in Oz with young blokes in interceptor replicas, nitrous oxide and V8's. Top days, I miss them.
Always loved his car in Mad Max. We still have some notorious streets that are well known for racing. Some towns still have their car shows/parades where people cruise through in their muscle/antique cars.

Always loved his car in Mad Max. We still have some notorious streets that are well known for racing. Some towns still have their car shows/parades where people cruise through in their muscle/antique cars.
That's good to hear. I was getting a bit nostalgic there about the old days in the city, my mates, cars and the beautiful girls we never got onto, lol. Then I remembered I live in the bush now, I'm old and the beautiful older women I never get onto, lol.

i just went to a car show a couple weeks ago, during the deep freeze...lol.. but it was good, it was an old car show with a lot of t-buckets other really older cars. lots of street racers around here with the pop up rallies and races. this area still has a lot of dirt tracks that are cool to go a couple times a year and hang out. but its is sad no one just cruises anymore like back in the day. i dont know how the kids now can just stay at home all the time and do nothing real.....