Milestone Moments

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We've all had them...those moments that change your life.

Share one of those milestones with us!

321955315_1702390533549669_2195081681068801315_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
I would have to say meeting one of my best friends. He was an influence that i didn't expect that changed my thinking, my career (since i didn't have one then lol), introduced to me to one of my other best friends (that i miss dearly, RIP Jimmy), reignited my love of fishing and sparked (no pun intended lol) my craving to learn new things again.

The day I finally got up the nerve to do "the flashlight trick" and got instant results. Swore I would never mess with "that stuff" again, but a week later, I was trying it again and buying more ghost gear. A year later I was with mentors who have since become my best friends, helping me learn about my gift, on my paranormal and life journey.
Marrying Mrs. GWU also changed my life completely, I can't deny that.

Failure, pain and disappointment tends to make a great imprint on the mind.
every success is preceded by failure, disappointment, pain. etc.... for every masterpiece there are hundreds of mediocre works beforehand.... success is short lived,(as in projects, etc...) but the failures that lead to success are what mold you and form you into that person you become. how you handle those failures is far more important than the outcome of the project or interest. they humble you (or at least should...lol), teach you respect, patience, and to strive for betterment.....