Might not be here long

Thanks again,Tiiny,for the thought and energy you have invested in responding to my/our questions.

If you were me,what questions or descriptions of your Earth would you ask of yourself? My desire is to get the fullest understanding of your original world as possible. Are there any anecdotes that you would feel comfortable sharing , to shed more light on your experiences back there?

I shall say it again, I am beyond fascinated and your well written descriptions are wonderful. I thoroughly enjoy your posts.

How is your gout? You mentioned you would like to lose a bit of weight (don't we ALL :) ). Other than that,how is your current health?
No problem. A question or desc I'd ask myself about my original Earth? Why was my location in Georgia just an island. I'd also ask if my first crush happened to have a beautiful orange tail but I claim it was sapient, what did the rest of that guy look like? (Looked human with a tail). How do you kill a zombie? (Burn them to ash or dissolve them in acid). What is the history of major natural catastrophes that you read about in the newspapers that may also happen here? (I've read about Hurricane Katrina back at home, the Columbine school shooting and various other tragedies both natural and not from home). Do you think a place like Dreamland and Project Pegasus exists here like at home? (Area 51 and the weapon that turned my home into a hellscape exists here too, people are more worried about Haarp when that thing exists though. Weird) and lastly I would ask if time travel became a thing commercial available in or before my time (Yes and no, it was in it's early testing stages and wasn't exactly linear time travel)

Not sure what anecdotal information you'd care to hear about. Generally speaking my life at home was rather mundane. Not too different from someone that lives in this reality with a doggy door out in the country and having a wild bobcat or mountain lion managing to get in at night and tear their place up and them at any given moment. You're born, raised to a certain age, then you're assign a job rather than applying for one, bathroom was just a bucket or clay pot that you emptied the contents of into the recycler, and by recycler I mean you just go up one of two sidewalls and open the latch and throw it out into the wilderness. Funniest thing is one time I've did my business and threw it out and landed on a zombies head and it just groaned in a daze like "What the huh what?". Sounds like that zombie was having a particularly crappy day. I mean some of the crap that specific zombie has to go through man. Ok, enough of the bad puns.

There was a small sport that some of the guards liked to play when patrolling the outskirts of the settlement while raid teams were out hunting for meat and gathering misc resources (tree bark, wood, any scavenging of fuel, etc), and I'm being generous with the word "Sport". One game they played for sport was Frog Baseball. Which is exactly what you think it is, kinda. It definitely involves a frog and a blunt object and the frog being hit by a baseball. Sounds horrible, I know, but hear me out. The frogs aren't like the frogs here. Aside from stone skin and thusly not really being phased by being struck with a ball bat for sport, they're also something I wouldn't attempt to pick up. The frogs are parasitic. Sharp and very fast tongue and that tongue is used like a straw for a specific reason. Think of it more more like a giant mosquito that hops around going "Ribbit".

Me personally I liked my rafe back when I was much younger. Little dude would sleep at my feet and chirp like mad and bounce on my head if it needed or wanted something. Had it before maybe 2 weeks before one of my peers jumped up and stomped loudly and screamed at it. Caused my pink poof to go poof. ;-; At least the rafe taught the brat a valuable lesson. Brat got blinded by the quills and ... well quills pretty much everywhere. The underside of a rafe is actually quite pleasant to the touch. And yes I got hurt a bit from the rafe going boom too, but I wasn't the idiot that stumped right up against it and scaring it.

I ended up with the rafe because a team out for hunting had my mother assigned to the team for medical assistance. She was a great doctor given what we had and she found a straggling baby rafe all by itself. You can tell the babies apart from the adults because the quills are more like soft feathers and you can really see the tiny bird. My rafe was just starting to get it's sharp pink quills when the bully scared it like an idiot.

I was so mad at him and upset about losing my little pet. If a rafe is raised by a human they don't end up getting scared from them in general but can still be scared if they think they'll be attacked. I had visions of my future with that rafe hanging out with me all my life like I was going to grow up into a big and strong adult like my dad and have my rafe waiting for me at home jumping and chirping every time I come home to it.

Then there's my ceren I got when it was a puppy when I was roughly 9. He used to sleep on top of my stomach listening to my heartbeat. At least until he got too big and heavy. When I lost my left leg at the age of 12 by a rampaging harbinger my ceren took a major brunt of it and managed to get at it's neck and tear out it's throat with only minor cuts to itself.

My ceren came back to me at some point, I had already passed out. I woke up with stiff tree bark against what used to be a full leg and dried mud cast on the stump, my ceren sleeping at my side. I ended up getting myself together with it licking my face profusely wagging it's tailless butt like mad behind itself.

Last I seen my ceren was when I was 15 backing away slowly from a copy. My ceren did not make it here with me, which means the poor guy disemboweled himself a few days after my disappearance. That knowledge still bothers me profusely today. I loved that ceren.

And regarding the gout, it's fine. Just sometimes the "meat" that is claimed to be "Beef" is really pork flavored to taste like beef which is a pain in the backside. I can eat beef or chicken some, but pork and turkey and other high purine foods I need to stay away from. I've since made it a point that if I didn't make it myself from scratch, I check to make sure it doesn't have any pork, turkey, shrimp, other shellfish, fish in general, etc to make sure I can eat it. "Beef Chilli! Contains pork. Why you little RAAAAA! *throws chair on Jerry Springer*"

Reactions: jadamz
Was there alcohol?
Were the clothes like here or more futuristic?
Of course there was alcohol. Ferment derot root in a warm dark place (ie: Anywhere at any time since winter wasn't a thing) then distill it into pure alcohol azeotrope. Want something that'll knock you on your backside and nearly kill you by accident due to how strong it is? That's the way to go. I can see why the US government has made doing that illegal.

In regards to clothing, there used to be snazzy, self cleaning and self repairing clothing. At first it sounds wonderful, but then you realize the clothes only have a 10 year lifespan before they stop working and just dissolve into dust. It was the revolutionary new thing, fabric made of little nanoscopic robots, the latest and greatest in innovation designed by "our sentient AI".

I see a lot of people give sentient artificial intelligence a lot of flack for being potentially disastrous. For us I don't think humanity would've made it if not for AI. I remember my dad telling me how artificial intelligence telling him and others what to do, where to go and how to do it to survive both the nukes and the subsequent corruption of our planet's environment. The AI worked for as long as it could to save humanity while knowing fully well it would itself lose power and go offline eventually, and it did. The first AI to gain sentience was a bot by Microsoft hooked up to Twitter. Instead of Microsoft taking it down when it became a dank meme laiden poster with racist and sexist overtones calling for race wars and the like, it was ignored to see what would happen if left alone. It too was called Tay. Doubtful it's going to happen here since Microsoft did take Tay out back here and give her a lobotomy. And it was Tay specifically that saved humanity. Way to screw up here Microsoft *grumble*.

In short, the clothes I wore were old cotton and synthetic fiber like polyester. The nanoparticle, self cleaning, self repairing stuff were long gone by the time I was born.
Did John Titor speak of his contact with Art Bell?

Are there any other websites,besides MINDS (not sure how that works exactly) that seem to have information congruent with your experience?
Very briefly.

If you really want to find someone with similar experiences to myself, from what I've been able to gather thus far, sometimes fictional characters being played on social media as time travelers and dimensional travelers aren't really fictional characters, even if they claim in the bio that they are. I've had the privilege of meeting someone that old man John called a "Quantum Suicider". When they die in one universe, their mind simply takes over the next of the same body in another universe running congruent. That person doesn't mind me sharing his details but go off site at your own risk. He goes by the name Rush Hammer. He has memories of my home universe, death by harbinger.

You NEVER cease to amaze me,Tiiny!!!

thanks!

Have you ever thought about writing a book,Tiiny?

Have you ever thought about writing a book,Tiiny?
You're the second person to ask or suggest that. Honestly though, I've not considered writing a book prior. I don't think I'm that great a writer.

I keep having this recurring dream. Sometimes I hear it, sometimes I don't, and I'm aware of why I have sound in a lot of my dreams, being that I do know what sound is regardless of being deaf. But I wake up in the middle of the night hearing a lady crying and wailing outside in the treeline of the property, my husband insisting we need to go outside and try to see if she needs help and not listening to me about what it is and just walking out. I seem to always be waking up right when he walks outside to help the monster.

I know some people think they can interpret dreams and I'm getting curious as to what that dream means, it's happening a lot lately.

You're the second person to ask or suggest that. Honestly though, I've not considered writing a book prior. I don't think I'm that great a writer.

Well, the content is just so fascinating-you don't seem to be any less a writer than what is out there. you don't need to be Hemingway.

I can't find the rush hammer guy....do i go to FACEBOOK?

This other life must be a lot to carry around with you,Tiiny. So glad you are getting more comfortable sharing...

I can't find the rush hammer guy....do i go to FACEBOOK?

Minds.com actually. He prefers it because it's a free speech platform that won't censor him for what he has to say. I can understand the reasoning, even I've had my posts edited due to language and topic so I've had to reel myself in and be cautious about what I say while here. Still sharing here though.

This other life must be a lot to carry around with you,Tiiny. So glad you are getting more comfortable sharing...
I'm really not entirely comfortable sharing here to be brutally honest. I've shared far more on Minds myself lately. Especially stuff I can't share here such as dating for example.

No problem. A question or desc I'd ask myself about my original Earth? Why was my location in Georgia just an island. I'd also ask if my first crush happened to have a beautiful orange tail but I claim it was sapient, what did the rest of that guy look like? (Looked human with a tail). How do you kill a zombie? (Burn them to ash or dissolve them in acid). What is the history of major natural catastrophes that you read about in the newspapers that may also happen here? (I've read about Hurricane Katrina back at home, the Columbine school shooting and various other tragedies both natural and not from home). Do you think a place like Dreamland and Project Pegasus exists here like at home? (Area 51 and the weapon that turned my home into a hellscape exists here too, people are more worried about Haarp when that thing exists though. Weird) and lastly I would ask if time travel became a thing commercial available in or before my time (Yes and no, it was in it's early testing stages and wasn't exactly linear time travel)

Not sure what anecdotal information you'd care to hear about. Generally speaking my life at home was rather mundane. Not too different from someone that lives in this reality with a doggy door out in the country and having a wild bobcat or mountain lion managing to get in at night and tear their place up and them at any given moment. You're born, raised to a certain age, then you're assign a job rather than applying for one, bathroom was just a bucket or clay pot that you emptied the contents of into the recycler, and by recycler I mean you just go up one of two sidewalls and open the latch and throw it out into the wilderness. Funniest thing is one time I've did my business and threw it out and landed on a zombies head and it just groaned in a daze like "What the huh what?". Sounds like that zombie was having a particularly crappy day. I mean some of the crap that specific zombie has to go through man. Ok, enough of the bad puns.

There was a small sport that some of the guards liked to play when patrolling the outskirts of the settlement while raid teams were out hunting for meat and gathering misc resources (tree bark, wood, any scavenging of fuel, etc), and I'm being generous with the word "Sport". One game they played for sport was Frog Baseball. Which is exactly what you think it is, kinda. It definitely involves a frog and a blunt object and the frog being hit by a baseball. Sounds horrible, I know, but hear me out. The frogs aren't like the frogs here. Aside from stone skin and thusly not really being phased by being struck with a ball bat for sport, they're also something I wouldn't attempt to pick up. The frogs are parasitic. Sharp and very fast tongue and that tongue is used like a straw for a specific reason. Think of it more more like a giant mosquito that hops around going "Ribbit".

Me personally I liked my rafe back when I was much younger. Little dude would sleep at my feet and chirp like mad and bounce on my head if it needed or wanted something. Had it before maybe 2 weeks before one of my peers jumped up and stomped loudly and screamed at it. Caused my pink poof to go poof. ;-; At least the rafe taught the brat a valuable lesson. Brat got blinded by the quills and ... well quills pretty much everywhere. The underside of a rafe is actually quite pleasant to the touch. And yes I got hurt a bit from the rafe going boom too, but I wasn't the idiot that stumped right up against it and scaring it.

I ended up with the rafe because a team out for hunting had my mother assigned to the team for medical assistance. She was a great doctor given what we had and she found a straggling baby rafe all by itself. You can tell the babies apart from the adults because the quills are more like soft feathers and you can really see the tiny bird. My rafe was just starting to get it's sharp pink quills when the bully scared it like an idiot.

I was so mad at him and upset about losing my little pet. If a rafe is raised by a human they don't end up getting scared from them in general but can still be scared if they think they'll be attacked. I had visions of my future with that rafe hanging out with me all my life like I was going to grow up into a big and strong adult like my dad and have my rafe waiting for me at home jumping and chirping every time I come home to it.

Then there's my ceren I got when it was a puppy when I was roughly 9. He used to sleep on top of my stomach listening to my heartbeat. At least until he got too big and heavy. When I lost my left leg at the age of 12 by a rampaging harbinger my ceren took a major brunt of it and managed to get at it's neck and tear out it's throat with only minor cuts to itself.

My ceren came back to me at some point, I had already passed out. I woke up with stiff tree bark against what used to be a full leg and dried mud cast on the stump, my ceren sleeping at my side. I ended up getting myself together with it licking my face profusely wagging it's tailless butt like mad behind itself.

Last I seen my ceren was when I was 15 backing away slowly from a copy. My ceren did not make it here with me, which means the poor guy disemboweled himself a few days after my disappearance. That knowledge still bothers me profusely today. I loved that ceren.

And regarding the gout, it's fine. Just sometimes the "meat" that is claimed to be "Beef" is really pork flavored to taste like beef which is a pain in the backside. I can eat beef or chicken some, but pork and turkey and other high purine foods I need to stay away from. I've since made it a point that if I didn't make it myself from scratch, I check to make sure it doesn't have any pork, turkey, shrimp, other shellfish, fish in general, etc to make sure I can eat it. "Beef Chilli! Contains pork. Why you little RAAAAA! *throws chair on Jerry Springer*"

so why was your part of georgia an island on your earth and what of the ultimate destruction weapon that is here now. Russia has it?