Might not be here long

I'm going to go now.

Esu maa omini

I'll wait for someone else to ask what that means. But I am curious to know

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiiny,you must have rolled this around in your head a million times,Do you have any hunches about why this happened and how/why you ended up here? I would imagine it took quite a while to adjust to all this Earth as -it-is-here. Did you feel overwhelmed by it all or rather how long did it take to be less overwhelmed by it all? I can't bend my brain around what it would be like. And you came solo. ...... I think I would feel incredibly isolated.....frankly,I don't know how I'd feel....

Last edited:
Esu maa omini
i understand hash to contact make there why leave? derot root tastes like rotten chicken thats baked in sun for long time. animal in water is katamori it big squishy ball with mouth eyes inside and many tentacle they common near shore. i contact by hash if tiiny not show

this is taking an interesting turn........

Reactions: Paintman
Esu maa omini
i understand hash to contact make there why leave? derot root tastes like rotten chicken thats baked in sun for long time. animal in water is katamori it big squishy ball with mouth eyes inside and many tentacle they common near shore. i contact by hash if tiiny not show
translated from Japanese to English would be "Eros" In the Theogony of Hesiod (fl. 700 bce), Eros was a primeval god, son of Chaos, the original primeval emptiness of the universe, but later tradition made him the son of Aphrodite, goddess of sexual love and beauty, by either Zeus (the king of the gods), Ares (god of war and of battle)

Reactions: Paulm
I have removed the numbers after that message. If I don't know what it stands for, it's not allowed on the forum as I must then see it as possible code,

Reactions: jadamz and Paintman
I have removed the numbers after that message. If I don't know what it stands for, it's not allowed on the forum as I must then see it as possible code,
It was a freenet project cryptograph for the freemail plugin. Essentially a hash of a hash key for a deep web email address. Still got an email from Sir Broken English up there. He's right about derot root and the thing in the water, I don't call it Katamori though, we called it baller. Makes sense he'd call it something different since he's apparently Japanese. Never spoke with anyone so far away from home, so it's definitely interesting to message him back and forth. Hurray for encrypted 2p2 emails though.

Tiiny,you must have rolled this around in your head a million times,Do you have any hunches about why this happened and how/why you ended up here? I would imagine it took quite a while to adjust to all this Earth as -it-is-here. Did you feel overwhelmed by it all or rather how long did it take to be less overwhelmed by it all? I can't bend my brain around what it would be like. And you came solo. ...... I think I would feel incredibly isolated.....frankly,I don't know how I'd feel....
I do have a hypothesis that revolves around what everyone else says involving accidental switching of universes. Sometimes people just end up somewhere completely alien to them, often they never even know that they're not home until they notice something very subtle like having gone to a party, but everyone at said party insists that they weren't actually there that night.

In regards to adjusting, it took a little bit to not be afraid of being out in the open without a massive wall but it became easier over time. Basically less than a year. I wasn't too overwhelmed, just the basic sense that something could happen at any moment and how would it be handled by people around me. Let's face it even I know 100 people can't handle a harbinger all by themselves, they'd shred people like butter in a cheese grater.

You get used to the feeling of isolation, and from what I've learned from others in the deaf community here, it's surprisingly common. I felt isolated at home for the most part due to hearing issues, and I still have a level of feeling isolated even here for the same reason. Verbal communication is quite difficult even as a lip reader.

Better way to think about it though, is don't think about it.

how know i japanese? came here without know i 10 i born in sakura no mai you know tokyo. i message tiiny hash waiting reply. i know english not good many sorry
You certainly got my attention, are you coming back or are you staying solely by email? I'm fine if you decide to stick with email.

Reactions: jadamz
Tiiny, I just finished reading this thread. It is absolutely amazing. It's almost like a sociological or anthropological study of a different world. Keep them coming.:)

Reactions: jadamz and Debi
Do not do that again. You want to reach someone, you reach them by private message here. This is your one warning on that.
Fair enough. Are encrypted messages fine in PM or is that a major no no as well? I do notice that PM's seem plaintext.

Private messages are private, so I don't understand the need for you to even use encrypted email addresses. What is the necessity?