Might not be here long

What's probably sad, I don't feel comfortable posting replies to other threads, especially on things like "Area 51". And personally I'd feel like a "know it all" so to speak if I started commenting on threads involving cryptids. Some familiar stuff from home here and there in that forum category.

Reactions: Benway and jadamz
let's just say you might want to retire those swimming trunks.

I’m afraid and uncertain of what you are implying here. But if in future decades I were to end up in an open body of water without my trunks, you can be certain that there would be more than one scary beast to fear.

Reactions: Aces and Lynne
What's probably sad, I don't feel comfortable posting replies to other threads, especially on things like "Area 51". And personally I'd feel like a "know it all" so to speak if I started commenting on threads involving cryptids. Some familiar stuff from home here and there in that forum category.
No one will push you to do anything, Tiiny. You do what's comfy for you. Other members will ask questions of you, but they will always show you respect. It's the one thing I insist on here of my members.

Reactions: Aces
I’m afraid and uncertain of what you are implying here. But if in future decades I were to end up in an open body of water without my trunks, you can be certain that there would be more than one scary beast to fear.
You really wouldn't last long in the water, neither would I. You'd be grabbed and sunk beneath the black depths before anyone could think of trying to save you. The point is that it's not safe to go swimming at home.

No one will push you to do anything, Tiiny. You do what's comfy for you. Other members will ask questions of you, but they will always show you respect. It's the one thing I insist on here of my members.
Good to know. I'll admit there are things that I wasn't aware of here but I did learn of them over time, like Big Foot for example. Other things as described as a kangaroo like creature about 2 feet tall running on two legs rather than hopping, that I can identify, whether it's the same thing or not I don't know, I'd need to see it.

Thanks for the warm welcomes Debi, it does mean a lot.

I'm sure you guys have probably heard things like this a million times over
Hi Tiiny. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. We welcome all stories. Please feel free to share your experiences and thoughts.

Boy dreams can be a royal pain in the backside reminding you of things you'd rather forget about. I dreamed I was awaken by a lady, and I'm not talking about the sweet, feminine gal brushing your hair by your bedside as a romantic sort of gesture type lady either. Making that distinction because I want to clear up any confusion about that before it arises. Similarly you'll notice I don't say dudes either but rather say Male or Man, likewise when it comes to females. Dude is something else entirely for me as well from my childhood.

The sound a lady makes permeates quite audibly everywhere and is quite easily heard for kilometers away. Every one of them vary from the other in general appearance including the clothing on them. Generally their clothing is in tatters but some of them wear clothes that are pretty darn new looking. I don't believe anyone actually knew where they came from either, nor where they end up when the dim light of day breaks.

I've never seen it happen myself, but they can be provoked to kill. The general procedure with one in the area at night is to just ignore it and pretend that it's not there, but stay within the confines of the settlement's walls. Just ignore it. If you shoot it at, throw a rock or spear at it, attack it in any way or even just look at it screwed up, it will run away. But the lady fleeing is, to my understanding a least, a bad sign. The lady comes back later with more of them and easily take over a settlement. They slaughter men, women and children indiscriminately and the killing will only stop if either everyone is dead or the dim light of day rises.

I've never seen any of them attack before, though I'll admit I've seen my fair share of them. At least when they're around and wailing, the dangerous wildlife would go into hiding. From what I've been told by my dad and from several guards is to just go back to sleep. In regards if I've known a lady to be killed before, I truly don't believe they can be. Rule of thumb is to always aim for the head and I've heard stories about a lady being shot, which notably should be in the head and still just fled.

One of the guards, Jarome, mentioned to me before that he came from a world just like this one here (my current place here) and he just happened to find himself in a hellscape. He thought he died running from what he thought were demons in the dark woods of Hell until he came upon a settlement kilometers south from my home. He and a friend of his from his other settlement had carefully traveled for several days to get to my old home, the settlement I resided.

He and that friend and hidden away in a bunker and sealed it shut prior to moving. Some idiot newbie allegedly shot a lady and this devastated the settlement. So with their fortifications torn into rubble and everyone else slaughtered, there was no point in staying so they traveled.

The dream I had was I woke up hearing the wails of a lady at the line of the woods surrounding my current home and my husband was looking out the blinds staring at her insisting that there was a woman outside crying very loudly and insisting that we need to go outside and see if she needed any help. I closed the blinds and told him we can't go out there. He insisted we had to help her and I tried to tell him what the lady was and where it came from and where I'm from but he didn't believe me and went outside anyway. That's about where I woke up.

And yeah my partner is completely unaware of my history and where I'm from, he just thinks I have balls of steel when it comes to being out in the woods at night, he doesn't like leaving the house when it's dark. Apparently his grandfather told him about some really "freaky stuff" that happens in the woods telling him about a faceless man, staircases in the woods and completely out of place, people going missing and showing up months or years later in places they shouldn't have been able to get to and all that sort of junk. Heck my roommate is afraid of a simple deer that stood up on its hind legs and ran.

I don't put much faith in what they find scary, but I do respect the fact that they are afraid of those things. Relative experience I suppose.

Hi Tiiny. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. We welcome all stories. Please feel free to share your experiences and thoughts.
Much appreciated. I was weary of how I'd be perceived talking about this. I can't prove any of this so might as well be a hoaxer writing a story you know? Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ok so just to make things clear, a woman is different from a lady. These ladies you talk about seem pretty nasty. Almost like what we’d call zombies, but a little more intelligent.

Are these “ladies” humanoid, or even look like women? Or are these creatures you call ladies just some vicious non humanoid animal?

Ok so just to make things clear, a woman is different from a lady. These ladies you talk about seem pretty nasty. Almost like what we’d call zombies, but a little more intelligent.

Are these “ladies” humanoid, or even look like women? Or are these creatures you call ladies just some vicious non humanoid animal?
Their overall appearance ranges from a young girl to an old woman, all humanoid, as to whether or not they are all actually female is anyone's guess, I don't know of anyone that's bothered to try capturing one just to look between the legs for a genitals check. We also didn't have DNA testing, didn't even know that was a thing until I wound up here. I suppose one of the various people to have claimed to have not been from there describing things like the sun and stars in the night sky and one even describing a chicken knew of genetics.

They're called lady or ladies I would assume because they look like wailing and crying women. In retrospect, a lot of wildlife was named accordingly to their appearance. With what I know of here involving head lice the name head spider might seem like a name of spiders that infest your hair but the reality of head spiders were a 7 or so foot tall, very fast moving spider, essentially it looked just like a decaying human head with a couple dozen quilled legs jutting out from it.

Hope that helps clear up the reason they're called lady.

[edit]

However ladies are different from zombies, we called them deads. I will confirm, though, that there were indeed zombies. Zombies, however, weren't a huge threat. They're super slow and very stupid and primarily attracted to noise. Never seen a zombie and a lady in the same place though, not sure if there's any causation to that like with the rest of the wildlife but it's still worth taking note of.

I'm rather confident that almost anyone here were to somehow make it to my universe, you might very well defecate yourself, but a dead would be the least of your concerns. I'm actually pretty sure a morbidly obese person with asthma would easily escape them. Best method of escape? Walk up ahead and take several turns away from them and find a place to quietly lay down, slow your breathing and just wait.

Nothing like the zombies in movies today, they don't run, and they never seemed to smell or sniff anyone out. Always was focused on noise.

Last edited:
Wow! Tiiny.....I am beyond intrigued. Thank you so very much for sharing your experiences. Can you describe more of your world,what society was like,is there government of any type? Was the west coast of the U.S completely annihilated? So some of these creatures are mutations created from the radiation after the nukes hit? What kind of weapons were used? How did groups communicate with each other? Was it more of what we would think of as the Middle Ages-society? What technology was there? Were people aware of things like multiple time lines,clairvoyance etc? Were their certain nationalities that seemed to have more survivors? perhaps indigenous peoples,like American Indians or the Aborigines of Austrailia? And can you explain more of what was in the bodies of water?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Awesome bro. By any chance so you know our next American president or whom the next pope might be? In pretty curious on both.