Might have had a sighting at the Alamo

boo

Reaction score
We were in San, Antonio at the Alamo touring and at the time, I'd just opened up my writing and was getting a whole lot of characters come to me. So I wasn't sure what I saw but by the old well there, I thought I saw a flash of a boy wearing a uniform and smiling. Leaning on the well. It was so fast and gone I didn't know what to think. It was daylight. But I always wondered if he was a ghost from the Alamo war and the messenger boy or a young soldier there scared. But he was smiling like he was saying hi to me or something. I didn't know if I imagined this but it was a real seeing. I just had to share and hear thoughts on it. We went back a few years later and didn't see anything that time. I was kind of sad. He was a handsome young man. I was sorry if he lost his life in the war. I hear they like us to pay tribute to them and we did a few times while in Houston. Now too far and will miss those trips there. But we might do it again when down there seeing family. His sister and family there. But had to share that sighting. I do believe he was a spirit from the war there. It was so fast though. It was neat. lol

We were in San, Antonio at the Alamo touring and at the time, I'd just opened up my writing and was getting a whole lot of characters come to me. So I wasn't sure what I saw but by the old well there, I thought I saw a flash of a boy wearing a uniform and smiling. Leaning on the well. It was so fast and gone I didn't know what to think. It was daylight. But I always wondered if he was a ghost from the Alamo war and the messenger boy or a young soldier there scared. But he was smiling like he was saying hi to me or something. I didn't know if I imagined this but it was a real seeing. I just had to share and hear thoughts on it. We went back a few years later and didn't see anything that time. I was kind of sad. He was a handsome young man. I was sorry if he lost his life in the war. I hear they like us to pay tribute to them and we did a few times while in Houston. Now too far and will miss those trips there. But we might do it again when down there seeing family. His sister and family there. But had to share that sighting. I do believe he was a spirit from the war there. It was so fast though. It was neat. lol
These flashes of images are a form of communication and I get them a LOT in San Antonio. Very active especially downtown. Houston is very active as well as is Corpus Christi but corpus is exclusively negative. The native spirits there are very upset.

I have experienced flashes like that and it's amazing how much you can pick up on from a fraction of a second mental image. It's like you comb through every detail instantly. Amazing how that happens.

Been to the alamo a few times and the area I feel the "best" in is the mission ironically enough. But just outside of it, es no bueno.

i love that experience you had, boo. :)

Thanks Herbal. I appreciate that info on it. I think that is what I had. He was communicating thanking me for coming and supporting them. He was in early 20's age. Very nice looking kid. Just so odd to me. But I imagine the Alamo is haunted. I wouldn't stay there at night. lol I feel so bad for the heroes that died there. No help came. It's big history in Texas more than anywhere else in the country. Thanks Ghostkind. I remember telling you this one when it happened. Appreciate any info on it. It was neat. He felt friendly sort. Didn't scare me.

I rather enjoyed your experience. I think they give us these glimpses of themselves for various reasons. Showing us something important to them, sometimes projecting emotions and sounds as if they’re encouraging interactions. I think I’d go through historical photos in hopes of finding out who he is. Just me though.

Thanks, I might try that. Would it be online? Good thinking. He is young guy. I'd be able to recognize him if I found a pic. Been years but it was firm in my mind. I think he was a fun type guy. Outside of Alamo horror. But yes, thanks and glad you liked it. It was fun to experience it. I was shocked. It happened so fast. And in daylight. Surprised me on that.

I had it happen outside in courtyard area before going in to see all the weapons and displays there. That well is there in front. An old old well from that time. Or cannon they have there too. But it was a second flash. And I do remember details to this day. I checked out pics of Alamo soldiers and didn't notice him but they weren't all there listed either. Interesting to me was Davy Crocket fit the description best, if he were a younger man. I bet that his spirit is there the strongest and I would pick up on him there the most. Just interesting.

The 20 year old, or 18 year old had dark hair cut shoulder length with bangs. American Anglo, Handsome. I guess he died there. I'm sorry he died so young and so many there did lose their lives. Almost all of the men. We see the Alamo movies a lot. My husband really loves that they fought for Texas that way. I'm so grateful to them being a Texan. Now Ohioan. lol

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I had it happen outside in courtyard area before going in to see all the weapons and displays there. That well is there in front. An old old well from that time. Or cannon they have there too. But it was a second flash. And I do remember details to this day. I checked out pics of Alamo soldiers and didn't notice him but they weren't all there listed either. Interesting to me was Davy Crocket fit the description best, if he were a younger man. I bet that his spirit is there the strongest and I would pick up on him there the most. Just interesting.
I think that is the area directly outside of the mission I was talking about. That was were some very heavy fighting took place at the last moments.

Bizarre amazing story the alamo is.

Reactions: boo