Midnight's Light Investigates Martindale House Tavern & Inn

We definitely agree! That’s why we went back and did a follow up episode.
As a sensitive, going into the town itself was interesting. As we drove closer, I could feel a "change" in energy. Once there, I had to shield quite a bit. I've wondered about the rock there. Is that area on limestone? I do think it's a very charged place, and that the land itself is acting as a bit of a booster to the paranormal power of the place. Feels like the tingle of a battery on your tongue, if that makes sense to you.

I've been to that town, several times. The town itself has some very interesting vibes.

Yeah, we've been there multiple times as well. Mrs Duke and her friends are artsy/crafty types, we'd take those coming in from out of town to either Metamora or Waynesville, Oh. Seems like we might have eaten at this tavern, but I can't remember.

Yeah, we've been there multiple times as well. Mrs Duke and her friends are artsy/crafty types, we'd take those coming in from out of town to either Metamora or Waynesville, Oh. Seems like we might have eaten at this tavern, but I can't remember.
I made the mistake once of going there during the big arts/crafts weekend event a few years ago. OMG...nope!

We made the same mistake in Brown Co, IN many years ago. Never again.
Nashville? Ohhhh, baby, never ever in the fall. I live very near there and we stay away. And Christmas time can be almost as bad.

Now, there are several haunted sites in Nashville, IN, Devin. Your group might want to check those out.

As a sensitive, going into the town itself was interesting. As we drove closer, I could feel a "change" in energy. Once there, I had to shield quite a bit. I've wondered about the rock there. Is that area on limestone? I do think it's a very charged place, and that the land itself is acting as a bit of a booster to the paranormal power of the place. Feels like the tingle of a battery on your tongue, if that makes sense to you.

That totally makes sense! We felt the same thing and our psychic had a very interesting time there as well. I am not sure about the limestone thing though. That’s a good question!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi