Microchip kids?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.kens5.com/story/news/201...crochip-cant-be-far-off-says-expert/70986060/

What if you could implant a chip in your child which could help bring him or her home in the event they were lost or worse -- kidnapped?

Experts are working on that possibility right now. There are already working on products you can buy, like watches or bracelets or tracking bug,s to drop into a backpack which can be tracked by GPS. But tracking a microchip, placed inside a human body is another matter.

"I just might be one of those mothers who would do it", says Trish Dickerson. Her 3 and a half-year-old son, Elliott, never stops.

"He has no fear, of anybody or anything. He has no stranger danger," Dickerson said.

Dickerson said she though one day, "I microchip my dog, why couldn't I microchip my son?"

Stewart Lipoff said that's the "ick factor" most people cannot get over.

OK, would you microchip your child? And when he/she is an adult, could it be removed so the government can't track you?

Ahh.......The subtle approach ! You can Lo Jack your car why not your children !!! This is getting out of hand and should be stopped in it's tracks !

Reactions: Debi
Yeah, slippery slope.

There are lots of studies linking animal implants to cancer too. That would be a terrible way to cause cancer in your own child.

Yeah, slippery slope.

There are lots of studies linking animal implants to cancer too. That would be a terrible way to cause cancer in your own child.
Which is why I won't chip my dogs. My vet keeps telling me it's safe....I keep telling him it's not. Constant clash.

My kids are over 21... if I was ever going to chip them, it would have been when they were teenagers so I could keep track of where they were! :p

Reactions: sal
gps-jammer-blocker.jpg

these are pretty good blockers for chips up to 30 ft. Mine is good for about 20 ft.

it is an electronic noise maker. It makes the GPS unless. I use it in my company car :) They get two hits , one when i start the car in the morning and at night when i come home

Reactions: Debi