Michigan Dogman Encounter

Just squirrel thought here....If ppl are brave enough to hunt BF. Where are all the hunters for things like this and others??? Where is Dean and Sam when you need them? Sigh...

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Just squirrel thought here....If ppl are brave enough to hunt BF. Where are all the hunters for things like this and others??? Where is Dean and Sam when you need them? Sigh...
so far, bigfoot or most any cryptid is the safest thing to hunt..... you dont even need a gun, just a camera seems to do the trick to keep them at bay..;)....j/k

so far, bigfoot or most any cryptid is the safest thing to hunt..... you dont even need a gun, just a camera seems to do the trick to keep them at bay..;)....j/k
Oh Paul, that's a good one lol. All joking aside though, MI is a hot spot for Dogman reports, and I do believe it was MIchigan that made the first documented account of a dog man. I don't live in the upper Pen. but it is a perfect spot for a cryptid to live. The woods are thick and hard to traverse. Even the upper portion of the "mitten" is heavily wooded. I have a cousin in "Lake" MI and that is 3/4 up the state, in the middle. I could not believe how wild that area was, and the mosquitoes were thick and huge. Forget bug spray they seem impervious to it, or there is just so many they just keep coming. I like the wild, but I told him, no way could I stand to live there. They live in a trailer home that is very nice but it's not going to hold off a Dogman or BF. No thanks. In my opinion these things are out there. I don't know if they are alien, interdimensional, demonic or natural creatures but people are having experiences and like I have said before, "not everyone is lying". I don't know what we do with the true accounts, because if one is true, we have a situation going on.

Reactions: Paulm and crux
Michigan is near Illinois, where all those mothman sightings are. I wonder if the two of them ever clash?

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Michigan is near Illinois, where all those mothman sightings are. I wonder if the two of them ever clash?
This would be a great idea for a movie! I think dogman would win. I also think BF could take Dog man. Hollywood are you listening?

Reactions: Paulm
This would be a great idea for a movie! I think dogman would win. I also think BF could take Dog man. Hollywood are you listening?
You read my mind!

Reactions: Lynne