MIB's, BEC's...possessed?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Men in Black: Possessed and Well-Dressed? | Mysterious Universe

Nick Redfern shares some really scary stuff about this possibility.

Last week I received a lengthy, rambling series of messages from a guy in Salt Lake City, Utah that – when I finally got around to copy-pasting and formatting it all – amounted to eleven pages in single-spaced Word. I won’t detail the whole story, since it would take an entire batch of articles to do that. Sam (which is his real name) is a twenty-something who has never seen a UFO, has never been abducted by ETs, and has never had a particular interest in the subjects of UFOs and alien life. For a while, however, he did dabble in the occult, which may very well have led to what occurred just a few months back. Here’s the story: Sam found himself in a very weird situation that began in late August of this year, and that he claims is still going on. On the first night of weirdness, he woke up, around 5:00 a.m. in a state of complete confusion on his bed, rather than in it. Sam had had an extremely strange “nightmare” of having been placed into a state of what he called “mind control” a couple of hours earlier, which would have put the time it all began around 3:00 a.m. In that same nightmare, Sam got out of bed, dressed, and exited his apartment. But that’s not all: when he dressed, it was not in his regular, casual clothes. Rather, it was in a black suit, which he put on without giving it a thought. I should stress he doesn’t own a black suit.

Sam cannot remember what happened after he left the apartment, that is until he arrived at the doorstep of an apartment only two blocks down from his. He recalled knocking on the door, which was opened by a woman with a blank look on her face – and who seemed to have no problems about letting a complete stranger into her home at what, by now, was around 4:00 a.m. Sam recalls entering the living-room, with the woman in front of him. He then warned her never to talk about a UFO encounter that she had just a few days earlier – a case that involved “missing time” but not an “abduction.” In his strange state, Sam could hear himself saying the threatening words, but it was as if “it wasn’t me saying it. It was coming from my mouth, but it wasn’t me.” Sam then left, walked back to his home, and went to bed. He fell asleep – and then woke up around 5:00 a.m., as described earlier. In the morning, the suit was nowhere in sight. All that was left were the vivid memories of that odd night of what Sam fully believes was a case of possession, rather than just a bad dream.

Sam claims that roughly the same scenario has now occurred on three occasions: he wakes in the early hours, dresses in a black suit (which is never still there when he wakes at his usual wake-up time of 7:00 a.m.), and then heads off to the home of the targeted individual, which, so far, is always the same woman. As with the first occasion, he cannot recall how he gets to the home of the person, although he recalls walking back. Oddly, even though he knows the woman lives nearby, he is never able to find her apartment when he is in a normal state during the day. It’s as if (he believes) that he’s being prevented from finding the location – that is, until he is required to make another late night threat. Then, he has no problem at all finding the site. It’s a result of all this undeniable weirdness that Sam chose to contact me, having done some online research and seen that I have written several books on the MIB and one on the Women in Black phenomenon. Sam believes that demons have control of him and that those same demons are behind the MIB phenomenon. In Sam’s world, those same demons use us – in a hypnotized state – to prevent people from getting too close to the truth of the UFO enigma – which is, in Sam’s view, demonic, too. And they do that by literally turning random people into MIBs, via temporary possession of people like Sam. He believes.

When I began to dig into the story deeply, I realized that it was very similar to one that Timothy Green Beckley had shared with me back in September 2010 (specifically on the 21st of the month). The story, in Tim’s own words, went as follows: “There was one case where I might have been threatened by a Man in Black. There was a publication I wrote for in the 1970s called Official UFO. They published their address in the magazine, so they did get a few crank visitors to the offices. One of these was a gentleman who claimed he was being stalked by the Men in Black.” As Tim also told me, he eventually got to meet a guy who would later turn out to be an alleged Man in Black. They had a degree of correspondence for a while, as well as a few face-to-face encounters. By the end of the 1970s, however, things started to get very menacing, as Tim told me.

The man in question made a number of disturbing calls to Tim’s home phone number. It was something that led Tim to contact the police. When the police tracked the strange character down, Tim finally got the lowdown on who, exactly, the man really was. It transpired he was a homeless character, spending his nights and days on Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York City. There was a very good reason – beyond just the threats the guy made – why Tim was concerned. Tim explained to me that the man “…must have called fifty times and left crazy, threatening messages that would go on and on. I spoke with his parents, who were in Florida, and they said that although he wasn’t always like this, something came over him now and again.”

Tim had an intriguing theory, one that echoes the story told to me last week by Sam. Tim said: “With cases like this guy, where something came over him, and with the MIB, it’s like a possession, where a paranormal force takes possession of the person and they become the Man in Black, doing what the force wants them to do, but without their knowledge. Afterward, they might not even remember any of it. These people are living on the fringe of society; they are simple-minded people who can easily be controlled and influenced. Someone, say, who might be living in some rundown apartment, is taken over in a kind of trance, and then he becomes one of the Men in Black. He threatens someone, and then he goes back to his normal life after the possession ends, and he doesn’t remember it. But, while he is under the control of whatever is doing this, he’s not quite right. And, like a zombie, is the best way I can describe it.”

I have to say that all of this paints a very strange, even sinister, picture. Of course, the most likely scenario is that Sam was already aware that I had previously addressed this very same theory (in my 2011 book, The Real Men in Black) that the MIB might actually be regular people in the throes of possession and used by…well…something. The least likely scenario is that supernatural, demonic entities are using us as vessels, as a means to threaten witnesses to UFOs (and to paranormal phenomena, too). I personally go with the “most likely” angle. The fact is, though, that in most MIB encounters, the witnesses describe the Men in Black as acting very strange, as if they aren’t fully self-aware, and as if they are performing a role, but they don’t completely understand what that role is – beyond making that veiled threat to keep people quiet about their particular encounter of the UFO- or paranormal-based type.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Carrying on this theme, Nick's next connecting story and research:

Black Eyed Children, Occultists & Demonologists | Mysterious Universe

In my previous article (titled “Men in Black: Demonically Possessed and Controlled?“) I told the story of a man – named Sam – who came to believe he was a real-life MIB. No, he didn’t work for a secret arm of government. It was much weirder than that, as the opening paragraph of the article demonstrates: “Last week I received a lengthy, rambling series of messages from a guy in Salt Lake City, Utah that – when I finally got around to copy-pasting and formatting it all – amounted to eleven pages in single-spaced Word. I won’t detail the whole story, since it would take an entire batch of articles to do that. Sam (which is his real name) is a twenty-something who has never seen a UFO, has never been abducted by ETs, and has never had a particular interest in the subjects of UFOs and alien life. For a while, however, he did dabble in the occult, which may very well have led to what occurred just a few months back. Here’s the story: Sam found himself in a very weird situation that began in late August of this year, and that he claims is still going on. On the first night of weirdness, he woke up, around 5:00 a.m. in a state of complete confusion on his bed, rather than in it. Sam had had an extremely strange “nightmare” of having been placed into a state of what he called ‘mind control’ a couple of hours earlier, which would have put the time it all began around 3:00 a.m. In that same nightmare, Sam got out of bed, dressed, and exited his apartment. But that’s not all: when he dressed, it was not in his regular, casual clothes. Rather, it was in a black suit, which he put on without giving it a thought. I should stress he doesn’t own a black suit.”

That was where the first paragraph ended. In essence, Sam believes that he was demonically possessed, and was being used by demons to do their work for them – in the form of the MIB, no less. From Sam’s perspective, at least, the MIB are normal people who on occasion are transformed, used and controlled by demonic entities in puppet-like fashion. It should be noted that there are more than a few cases on record that link the UFO phenomenon to the worlds of demonology and the occult. Back in 2010, for example, I wrote a book titled Final Events. It focused on the activities of a small, think-tank-type group within the U.S. government that believed the UFO phenomenon is demonic. They went by the nickname of the “Collins Elite.” After more than a decade of research, I still don’t know the classified real name of the group. It’s a strange story, one that I don’t personally buy into 100 percent. That’s because I don’t believe in a literal Heaven or a literal Hell, as they are popularly described. I am, however, open-minded to the possibility that some “aspect” of us might live on after death. I’ve had the occasional experience along those lines. I wrote the book (primarily from a detached perspective) because I thought that the story was a fascinating one and worth telling.

With that said, there are additional examples, too, of this crossover between dark-clothed entities and the occult and the demonic. In fact, there are way more examples than I can detail in this article. It was roughly two decades ago when reports began to surface of what have since become known as the Black Eyed Children. There are a few parallels between the MIB and the BEC. Both dress in black (for the most part). Both look pale and weird. Both will do all they can to get into the homes of the people they target. And both groups very often surface at night. It’s intriguing to note that of the many BEC cases I have on record, one involves two people who were confronted by the BEC in New Orleans in 2006. Why is it intriguing? I’ll tell you why: the pair had deep ties to the world of demonology; a world they had embraced some months before the BEC manifested on their doorstep late one evening. Three people (Alabama-based) were heavily involved in the occult long before they saw three BEC in 2015. There are more and more cases like those two above.

In light of all this, about three months ago I very quietly began a research project to determine how many people (A) have seen the BEC and (B) also have ties to the occult and to matters relative to demonology. Somewhat grudgingly, some of the witnesses admitted to me to having connections to the occult. Others acted in what were clearly awkward fashions when I brought the matter up – something which suggested they knew exactly what I was talking about, but had no desire to confirm my suspicions of a supernatural connection to their private lives. I’m seeing a startling picture beginning to develop: it’s a story which shows that more than a few of the witnesses to the BEC were not actually chosen at random, after all, as has long been assumed. In fact, quite the opposite: so many of those who saw the BEC had pre-exisiting involvement in not just the collective world of the supernatural, but also in connection to certain cults with links to the supernatural. Moving on…
I’ve mentioned Peter Beckman before, but it’s worth bringing him to your attention, in case you aren’t aware of him. His bio goes like this: Peter Beckman is, to put it mildly, an intriguing character. Having grown up in northern California, as a youngster he gravitated towards the arts and acting and was soon involved with local theater and production companies. In his early twenties, Peter attended the California Institute of Arts, where he studied screenwriting alongside Alexander Mackendrick, of The Man in the White Suit fame. His movie appearances include Chud II, Orson Welles’ unfinished The Other Side of the Wind, and Echo Park.Beckman is the voice of General Wolf in the SyFy Channel’s series, Monster; he worked as a voice-artist on Street Fighter 4 and 5, Dissidia, the Final Fantasy, and many other video games; and is the author of a highly entertaining paranormal-themed novel, Dead Hollywood. In addition, Beckman is the male voice in Josie Cotton’s recordings of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, and Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill! And, if like me you’re a big fan of the Ramones, you’ll be interested to know that Peter had a starring role in the video for the band’s 1983 single, Psycho Therapy, in which he receives a kicking in the head, courtesy of a psychotic punk-rocker.

Peter told me how he and a friend, Steve Leeson, had a very weird Men in Black-themed experience in the late 1960s in Carmichael, California. Or, maybe, just into the early days of the 1970s; he wasn’t entirely certain. It all revolved around the movie Rosemary’s Baby. And I’m sure I don’t need to explain the plot to you! It was while the two friends listened to the soundtrack of the movie (and under the influence of mescaline) something weird happened. There was a knock at the door. Peter opened it, only to be confronted by a pair of MIB. Peter told me: “They were pale and sickly; their clothes hung real loose and they looked as though they might expire at any moment. They appeared to have either trouble breathing, or trouble even being. I don’t believe they said a thing. If they did, it has disappeared from memory. Very odd, indeed. I recall that, as I was waiting for them to speak, my mind was racing; should I try humor or invective? My general impression is that they were kind of confused, but just ever so slightly amused by the situation. It was as though they were waiting for us to speak. Their physical attitudes seemed to be waiting for some sort of answer, although no questions were asked.”

Peter only has a vague memory of how the MIB left. Yet again, though, we see a further example of how getting involved in matters relative to the occult can open the doors to sinister and strange things dressed in black. Keep your eyes open for more to come…and specifically for new and eye-opening information on those people attached to certain controversial groups and who have seen the BEC as a result…

This is a theory I’ve not considered. Possession of humans like avatars. Interesting to consider. There may be multiple answers to this phenomenon.

The BEC seem to need an assent to enter your home or car. This is a common thread we see in dealing with paranormal creatures.

Wow, very interesting and thank you for this information.

New from Lon Strickler. BEKs that smell bad. From a mil intelligence type that had an encounter.
I question this guy's story, or at least his claimed experience. Supposed Military intel., but don't look ppl he dousnt know in the eyes???? And his description of RANGER school is, I think, less than accurate also. I think this is one of the creepy pasta type stories that claim military involvement just to get peoples attention and to sound more believable.

I question this guy's story, or at least his claimed experience. Supposed Military intel., but don't look ppl he dousnt know in the eyes???? And his description of RANGER school is, I think, less than accurate also. I think this is one of the creepy pasta type stories that claim military involvement just to get peoples attention and to sound more believable.
Same thing I think when I hear guys like Quayle, Marzulli, and Redfern talk about the GOs and "insiders" who tell them stuff.

I remember the night Bell had a British author (Timothy Good??) on DM who gave him a story about how he knew someone who knew someone who had a friend in MI5 who told him the Brits bugged Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's hotel room in London and got recordings of them talking about the UFOs and aliens they saw on the moon. That was too much for even Bell and he sent him packing.....open lines the rest of the show.

Both of you are very right IMO. I read it and thought someone MIGHT be telling a tall tale also. But it was wierd and kind of funny that I thought it might bring smiles to others faces too becasue it is kind of outlandish. I just foune Linda Moutlon Howe had a USAF member on last night. Brings viewers I guess. I know I am going to listen. Its at the Linda M Howe frame

Reactions: Paulm