Message from a different life species.

Good point. I guess it’s just frustrating that it feels like it’s not enough.

I know this frustration too. It almost drove me crazy for a long time. How to help.. How to effect change.. How to make things better for The Children ~ All The Children ~ and then there is the ... How to help The Mother Earth.. How to effect change there, in that thing. How do I make a better world for my Children and Grand-Children and Great Grand-Children. That is when I really got Spiritually upset... When my Grand-Children came, and then my Great-Grand-Children.

I'm out there screaming in the wind ~ asking all the right questions to all the wrong responders. Everyone talked, no one cared ~ or, like you and like me and other's like us, we just shut down. Emotionally and Spiritually. It is that or living with that constant sickening fear that lurks around every corner. Because all of the WHOLE of these things are out of our Individual Control.

What we have forgotten ~ as individual Children of Humanity, is that the why and how of how we got here was becoming a People with a hive mentality. The One Voice speaking for all, if you See... because that is a false reality and a dangerous one... that lead's Here. We are not Created as a hive, but as Individual Beings. Each One of us is a Unique and Precious Emanation of Creator/Creation. So, in this thing, Each of Us Sings and each Song is Powerful in effecting change. In a perfect world ~ this remembrance would lead to Group Consciousness. The Many Singing The All... Individually. ~

My point here is this

The most effective change an individual can make in any and all of this, is to Sing. Ignore the fact of the whole, and Sing. The Trickster has told The Children their Voice has no meaning... That is the First Lie. A Non-Reality... That we are Powerless in the face of darkness as Individuals... You have to admit, it was a pretty good trick. But it is still a trick... Illusion.

One small kindness. One Prayer. One TRUE belief in the Value of YOUR Spirit in the Song... as a powerful engine in Creation ... creates the ripple that will eventually make the Wave. And in that we are Blessed.

I used to have a picture of a little boy with a muddy face and straw blonde hair going every which away. The caption read ~ "God don't make no mistakes" ~ When we accept that in ourselves, the frustration fade's away... and the Intent becomes a great healing energy for all those Beings great and small who inhabit our world.

We don't need anyone or anything to sell us what we already own... Sacredness is inherent in all of us... Just Pray Up Your Medicine Song Lynne ~ as you have always done and continue to do. "God don't make no mistakes".

Lightning Woman, Thunderchild
Star soldiers one and all oh
Sisters, Brothers all together
Aim straight, Stand tall​

I know this frustration too. It almost drove me crazy for a long time. How to help.. How to effect change.. How to make things better for The Children ~ All The Children ~ and then there is the ... How to help The Mother Earth.. How to effect change there, in that thing. How do I make a better world for my Children and Grand-Children and Great Grand-Children. That is when I really got Spiritually upset... When my Grand-Children came, and then my Great-Grand-Children.

I'm out there screaming in the wind ~ asking all the right questions to all the wrong responders. Everyone talked, no one cared ~ or, like you and like me and other's like us, we just shut down. Emotionally and Spiritually. It is that or living with that constant sickening fear that lurks around every corner. Because all of the WHOLE of these things are out of our Individual Control.

What we have forgotten ~ as individual Children of Humanity, is that the why and how of how we got here was becoming a People with a hive mentality. The One Voice speaking for all, if you See... because that is a false reality and a dangerous one... that lead's Here. We are not Created as a hive, but as Individual Beings. Each One of us is a Unique and Precious Emanation of Creator/Creation. So, in this thing, Each of Us Sings and each Song is Powerful in effecting change. In a perfect world ~ this remembrance would lead to Group Consciousness. The Many Singing The All... Individually. ~

My point here is this

The most effective change an individual can make in any and all of this, is to Sing. Ignore the fact of the whole, and Sing. The Trickster has told The Children their Voice has no meaning... That is the First Lie. A Non-Reality... That we are Powerless in the face of darkness as Individuals... You have to admit, it was a pretty good trick. But it is still a trick... Illusion.

One small kindness. One Prayer. One TRUE belief in the Value of YOUR Spirit in the Song... as a powerful engine in Creation ... creates the ripple that will eventually make the Wave. And in that we are Blessed.

I used to have a picture of a little boy with a muddy face and straw blonde hair going every which away. The caption read ~ "God don't make no mistakes" ~ When we accept that in ourselves, the frustration fade's away... and the Intent becomes a great healing energy for all those Beings great and small who inhabit our world.

We don't need anyone or anything to sell us what we already own... Sacredness is inherent in all of us... Just Pray Up Your Medicine Song Lynne ~ as you have always done and continue to do. "God don't make no mistakes".

Lightning Woman, Thunderchild
Star soldiers one and all oh
Sisters, Brothers all together
Aim straight, Stand tall​
Amen to those words Donna. I will recall them in times of fear and frustration. I pray I don’t see the destruction around me. I hope it’s not in my lifetime and I pray we change the course I fear we are on. But it’s all in Gods hands.

Reactions: Donna K.