Mercury Retrograde Stories

I have been dropping things a lot lately. I also keep getting delayed to appointments. Could this be planetary interference ? I now have an excuse lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, don't know if it's Mercury related, but someone has been using my credit card for something out of the Google play store. When I called the credit card company, they issued me a new card, and not a week later the same charge appeared again and I hadn't even used the new card!

Well, don't know if it's Mercury related, but someone has been using my credit card for something out of the Google play store. When I called the credit card company, they issued me a new card, and not a week later the same charge appeared again and I hadn't even used the new card!
Oh that is terrible. I hope you get this figured out.

Oh that is terrible. I hope you get this figured out.
The scary part is that my credit card issuer told me that if it's a Google account that even if i get another card, they can keep billing it because they think I made the charge. So I had to open a fraud claim with google. Can't call them because they aren't answering phones because of COVID; short staffed, I guess.:mad:

The scary part is that my credit card issuer told me that if it's a Google account that even if i get another card, they can keep billing it because they think I made the charge. So I had to open a fraud claim with google. Can't call them because they aren't answering phones because of COVID; short staffed, I guess.:mad:

Maybe just cancel your card all together for a while. Use cash or checks.

Maybe just cancel your card all together for a while. Use cash or checks.
I am seriously considering this. It's my oldest account and will seriously mess with my credit score but if I have to do it, I will.

I am seriously considering this. It's my oldest account and will seriously mess with my credit score but if I have to do it, I will.
Well perhaps you can keep your account with the bank and put a note on your acct that you are just stopping action for a period of time due to possible fraud

Well perhaps you can keep your account with the bank and put a note on your acct that you are just stopping action for a period of time due to possible fraud
Good idea! They do have something called a freeze; I'm going to look into that.

Reactions: Debi