Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Mercury Retrograde Stories

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I have been dropping things a lot lately. I also keep getting delayed to appointments. Could this be planetary interference ? I now have an excuse lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
OP
garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Well, don't know if it's Mercury related, but someone has been using my credit card for something out of the Google play store. When I called the credit card company, they issued me a new card, and not a week later the same charge appeared again and I hadn't even used the new card!

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Well, don't know if it's Mercury related, but someone has been using my credit card for something out of the Google play store. When I called the credit card company, they issued me a new card, and not a week later the same charge appeared again and I hadn't even used the new card!
Oh that is terrible. I hope you get this figured out.

OP
garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Oh that is terrible. I hope you get this figured out.
The scary part is that my credit card issuer told me that if it's a Google account that even if i get another card, they can keep billing it because they think I made the charge. So I had to open a fraud claim with google. Can't call them because they aren't answering phones because of COVID; short staffed, I guess.:mad:

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
The scary part is that my credit card issuer told me that if it's a Google account that even if i get another card, they can keep billing it because they think I made the charge. So I had to open a fraud claim with google. Can't call them because they aren't answering phones because of COVID; short staffed, I guess.:mad:

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Maybe just cancel your card all together for a while. Use cash or checks.

OP
garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Maybe just cancel your card all together for a while. Use cash or checks.
I am seriously considering this. It's my oldest account and will seriously mess with my credit score but if I have to do it, I will.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I am seriously considering this. It's my oldest account and will seriously mess with my credit score but if I have to do it, I will.
Well perhaps you can keep your account with the bank and put a note on your acct that you are just stopping action for a period of time due to possible fraud

OP
garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Well perhaps you can keep your account with the bank and put a note on your acct that you are just stopping action for a period of time due to possible fraud
Good idea! They do have something called a freeze; I'm going to look into that.

Reactions: Debi