Memorized

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
91256167_2697648770446665_542832184872927232_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
I have some phone numbers from old residences. ( Kids, in the old days we had phone numbers tied to the house that we lived. :) ) Out of the blue one day I remembered the phone number of the apartment that Mrs Critter and I had when we first got married. It just popped into my head. I wonder if that was telling me something ? I remember first stanzas of poems that we had to memorize in grade school; Night before Christmas, Gettysburg Address, Those are not totally useless since we repeat such things to our kids and grand kids.

I want to hear someone say that they remember the combination to a school locker.

Here is an ear worm. Phone numbers from radio commercials, especially if they have a jingle / song. Now, that's useless. I have vowed to never use the service of certain companies that force a phone number on me.

Last edited:
The quadratic equation.
I like math for math's sake. Something that my Dad and I have in common. I recall using such equations years ago when we were planning a backyard patio and ordering concrete.

Reactions: Duke
The phone number 867-5309
How is Jenny these days ?

I remember the names of paint colors from jobs. One time I was walking through the grocery store and saw a customer from years past and said, " Periwinkle Blue in your little boy's bedroom." She didn't remember the name of the color but did inform me that the little boy is graduating college soon.":p

Pre-barcode stock codes for Thresher Wine Shops. We had to stick the number labels on everything and then enter them into the till manually.
Heineken (UK) - 2
Stella Artois - 99
Lambert and Butler cigarettes (20) - 116 or 2232 for 10
and so on...

From the 90s, nobody uses that system anymore and Thresher went bust long ago.