Members Art

Wow, the art in this thread is amazing!

Here is a snippet of what I was drawing in 1980, many of the scenes in this clip were drawn by myself:

Unfortunately YouTube now wants a couple of bucks to stream entire episodes of the show. Used to be free.

I have a couple of listings on the iMDB, under my real name. It's fun to tell people that I used to work in "show bizz" lol.

Wow, the art in this thread is amazing!

Here is a snippet of what I was drawing in 1980, many of the scenes in this clip were drawn by myself:

Unfortunately YouTube now wants a couple of bucks to stream entire episodes of the show. Used to be free.

I have a couple of listings on the iMDB, under my real name. It's fun to tell people that I used to work in "show bizz" lol.
Wow that’s amazing. You are so talented

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Thanks Lynne! That was over 40 years ago. I got to work with some very talented young people. A few of them went on to make good careers out of it. I had a blast but knew that I couldn't stick with it, I'd have burned out and died young. I had a modest side business at about the same time, doing architectural renderings on contract. I left that as well to explore other avenues in line with my interests.

Reactions: Lynne