Member of the Month for August

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This month it's titch2k6!

Titch hasn't been with us very long (November 2020) but man, he has shared a lot of wisdom and knowledge in that time! The investigator from England's Sherwood Forrest has been busy bringing us much info and taking the time to analyze pictures and EVP's for us. It's so great to have him on board.

Titch has demonstrated a willingness to share, assist and analyze. And he's wise enough to say those dreaded words, "I don't know" when he doesn't. We wanted to take this month to say "Thanks, Titch!" for all you've done here to add to our knowledge base and to bring a great personality along with it!

Last edited:

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Well deserved Titch. You have added a lot to this forum and we appreciate you very much.

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Congratulations, Tich! I have learned quite a bit from your postings, and really appreciate the knowledge base that you so freely share here in the forums! We are glad to have you!

Benway

** July Member of the Month **
Reaction score
A little late, but well done Titch! You've not been here long, but this is well deserved. I wish I could write as much as you and have it still all be worth reading. I'm glad you're here!

Last edited: