Member Dogman Experiences

Or you could be dead right on this, like most things paranormal or cryptid all we usually have are theories or gut feelings. If you study different experiences on a certain entity you may find common ground and that's probably the start of what's really happening.
I just like to go into it thinking about it from different angles. It's so easy to just say they're terrifying and in some encounters they scare people so they must all be evil. (Not to take away from people's encounters because I'm sure people have been terrified.) Like with most things I don't think it's that simple. These beings seem to be just as intelligent if not more intelligent than humans. Now I could be singing a completely different tune if I ever run into one, but I think it would be fascinating to attempt to communicate with one. To find out what they're all about. If they have a language or if they're telepathic like some people claim. Or to find out if they have a history and what it's like and to learn what kind of knowledge they have. I highly doubt this would ever happen, but it's fun for me to think about.

Reactions: ozentity
I just like to go into it thinking about it from different angles. It's so easy to just say they're terrifying and in some encounters they scare people so they must all be evil. (Not to take away from people's encounters because I'm sure people have been terrified.) Like with most things I don't think it's that simple. These beings seem to be just as intelligent if not more intelligent than humans. Now I could be singing a completely different tune if I ever run into one, but I think it would be fascinating to attempt to communicate with one. To find out what they're all about. If they have a language or if they're telepathic like some people claim. Or to find out if they have a history and what it's like and to learn what kind of knowledge they have. I highly doubt this would ever happen, but it's fun for me to think about.
It would be nice to find out what these really are but I personally believe they are human and not the better side of us. There seems to be more sightings all the time so maybe a slight chance of getting more info.

I admire your courage. I remember when my uncle told me not to walk the local trails at night because its dangerous. I laughed and said dont worry then promptly tripped on a root and nearly blinded myself falling through the brush. But then again maybe I should have used a flashlight instead of moonlight to navigate. I never listened to anyone either so like you I had to learn on my own. I sincerely hope you never reach your goal on this quest but maybe its something you are meant to do? Someday I might hear your voice on c2c talking about them. Hopefully it will be George Knapp doing the interview though.

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe it's some sort of frequency they put off to keep others away? I realize dead men tell no tales so there's encounters we don't hear of, but it seems almost rare for them to actually harm people. Even when they run at people they don't catch them and they easily could. Tells me alot of times they bluff charge. Maybe to get the person out of the area because they're territorial or because there's a young one around. I'm sure there's ones that kill, but I just have a personal feeling that those are Rogue's. Plus with all of modern culture and myths I think humans are made to feel like they're these evil entities when it just doesn't appear to be the case. Of course this is all just my opinion and I could be completely wrong.
Welcome to the forum. I have a spiritual opinion on the Dogman. There may well be Skinwalkers and Changlings too, however I think Dog men are a different thing. Just my opinion that they are negative beings held to divine rules of engagement. It seems they don’t attack unless they are engaged first by the human. Like you say that doesn’t mean there are not rogue creatures. People have reported these things threatening at doors and windows but they do not come in when they could easily break in. It’s like they are not allowed to cross the threshold unless engagement is iniatiated by the people. Some have reported prayer holding them at bay. Now all this may just be a summation of facts, made up stories by attention seeking individuals, but I don’t think so. There has been too many reports by reputable people.