Mediumship-related question - loved one who has passed

RCDforum

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don't mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. :cry:

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope... answers... reassurance... but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways - I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

Welcome to the forum and first off let me extend my sincere condolences. I spent a few minutes considering how to respond but there are just no good words to bring comfort in the loss of a loved one. As for connecting with them on the other side, some believe it’s possible, but should we is the question. I don’t have that answer. If that’s something you want to do, I would recommend someone local that you have checked out and can have a face to face session with.

The loss of a loved one is always a hard burden. Turning to friends, family and a grief counselor if needed may help you carry it.

I also offer condolences for your loss. As a forum, we do not make referrals for readings as psychics. However, if you are patient and open to it, many times the departed will come back to visit you in your dreams. All of us hope for confirmation that a loved one knows how much we cared and loved them, but it's Faith that carries us through these times. Lynne's suggestions are what I would also suggest for you. May your loved one eventually move on to peace on the other side of the veil...holding on too tight here can hold back their journey.

I contacted my departed brother one time when I was very down,something I said I wouldn't do.He sat in the chair next to me and he laughed as he always did at my woes,which cheered me up as he always did.I said I was sorry for contacting him and he said its ok before leaving.I'm sure it was him,hard to describe ,but just some part of his soul was with me that day.It felt wrong and I'll never bother him again(at least not till I pass over).See you soon bro.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi