Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but unsure

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Naomi

Reaction score
Do you believe in Mediums? That's there are said people who can communicate with ghosts? Any experiences? I'm skeptical but I want to believe in them.

They are real. I speak from experience as I am one. I don't use the skill a lot and don't read for others and don't go ghost hunting. But if one finds me, yes, I will speak with them.

There is some science coming forth that is beginning to prove the reality of this. Hang in there about a year and we may have the science to back up my statements.

I agree they are real. Some people can just tune in.

I think I am a Medium too. I was told I might be. I've had too many gut feelings that happened of disasters like 9 11. But I couldn't get it right just what it all meant. Added up to. I get hints and signs. So now I watch for it and gut is strong. I think I could be a psychic if I wanted to do that. My hubby jokes I'm not a medium, I'm a small. lol Now I'm a medium though. Petite one. But Debi, I wish you could do a reading for me. I miss my parents deeply and dad was very loud one. So many things he did when he first passed at his viewing and day after. Signs you know are them saying we made it. Mom was quiter ghost. Once she got there, think he was happier then. She had alzheimer's and he had dementia and got bad at the end. But it was just the three of us growing up. So they were more like my two friends. I know they watch over me now. I feel them. I wish I could reach Theresa Capota, that Medium on the show, and get a reading from her. She seems like the real thing. I don't know how she does it other wise. But I feel I have a little touch of it. It's neat to know.

Sorry, Boo. Never have and never will do readings for others in this manner.

I think I was just wondering and know you don't have a lot of time now. Sorry I even said that. Wasn't thinking that one through. I'm just always interested in Medium stuff cause have been told I was one a few times. But we'll see. I just wonder how I could go about working on it to see if it would manifest itself more. I focus on writing more, and reading. Sorry I said that. I shouldn't have at all. I know someone we just met and does our Pond work for us and he said he does that. So thinking of doing it once with him and he said he'd do it for free for me. We pay him for the work and he's son of the parents that owned this house before us. I feel bad for her husband suddenly dying and she had to leave. They were together ten years. I worried if that would leave a bad vibe here but so far, it hasn't. I just feel bad for her loss like that.

No apology needed boo! None at all! It's just something I don't do. If a spirit comes looking for me I talk to it Otherwise, I leave it be. I have enough extra "traffic" that I don't open the door too much...lol

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks Debi. I know how you feel there. And real life deal too. I'm going to pray for you tonight as well. I just have had such odd experiences since I was a little girl. Stronger than. But now that I'm opened up to it again, I think it's returning. Think I bottled it up for awhile there. Then something opened it again. So now just finding info about it. Sharing with others like you guys. Thanks for being here.

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks Debi. I know how you feel there. And real life deal too. I'm going to pray for you tonight as well. I just have had such odd experiences since I was a little girl. Stronger than. But now that I'm opened up to it again, I think it's returning. Think I bottled it up for awhile there. Then something opened it again. So now just finding info about it. Sharing with others like you guys. Thanks for being here.
Boo I don’t know what faith you hold, but if you believe in God, I would pray about it daily until god gives you answers. You could start with a dream journal. I believe we often get answers in our dreams but we forget them when we wake. Keep it by your bed and first thing write it down. You might get answers to your psysic gifts. Also you might find learning to lucid dream will help too. That’s where you are conscious while dreaming. I have not been able to do this at will yet. Someone with your tendencies might pick it up easily. Keep us posted.