Meditating helps immune system?

Makes sense to me. Meditation would relieve stress and we all know how much damage stress does to the body.
I remember my old gran saying to me do what you want in life but don't let anything stress you out for any reason. Nothing stressed her, she never had to take pills and the only operation she had was removing a small cyst off her arm, lol. She lived to almost 95 until her heart just stopped beating. I remember a family member saying to her that she will likely reach 100 years and she replied abruptly with don't you ever put a time limit on me, lol.

I remember my old gran saying to me do what you want in life but don't let anything stress you out for any reason. Nothing stressed her, she never had to take pills and the only operation she had was removing a small cyst off her arm, lol. She lived to almost 95 until her heart just stopped beating. I remember a family member saying to her that she will likely reach 100 years and she replied abruptly with don't you ever put a time limit on me, lol.
Now there's a lady I'd love to be.