Mayor Discusses Haunted Mansion

Reactions: Debi and Selectric
Wow, this has to be a record! if true. A ghost appearing and having a discussion with the observer for an hour, not just whispering a name in the ear. Wow, I want to hear more about this conversation.

Reactions: Alchopwn
Wow, this has to be a record! if true. A ghost appearing and having a discussion with the observer for an hour, not just whispering a name in the ear. Wow, I want to hear more about this conversation.
I totally agree. This is unprecedented as far as I know. I suspect many ghost sightings end due to the fearful surge of adrenaline the witness experiences somehow "cutting the connection" (at a guess). Perhaps Mayor Lenny was one cool customer? He is a politician, but I don't want to call him a liar without proof, as I find most people are pretty honest about the supernatural, if they are prepared to discuss it at all. Those who dive in for a cash payment for thr story cannot be trusted obviously, but the non-greedy can imo. (All the same, beware of the "long con"; I also pay attention to true crime, and have a low tolerance for shysters).

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I totally agree. This is unprecedented as far as I know. I suspect many ghost sightings end due to the fearful surge of adrenaline the witness experiences somehow "cutting the connection" (at a guess). Perhaps Mayor Lenny was one cool customer? He is a politician, but I don't want to call him a liar without proof, as I find most people are pretty honest about the supernatural, if they are prepared to discuss it at all. Those who dive in for a cash payment for thr story cannot be trusted obviously, but the non-greedy can imo. (All the same, beware of the "long con"; I also pay attention to true crime, and have a low tolerance for shysters).
Good points Al. Maybe we will get a follow up account on this one day.

Reactions: Alchopwn