Maybe not so paranormal, you decide.

Thanks for everyone's input. My daughters were okay during that whole situation.

I'm that dad that is very connected to his kids. Like Debi mentioned, I usually know something has happened to one of them before they ever contact me.
Glad they were ok and thanks for sharing. I think we learned something here. We are connected to each other on a higher level than often thought possible.

Glad they were ok and thanks for sharing. I think we learned something here. We are connected to each other on a higher level than often thought possible.
Thanks Lynn. It was a truly terrifying experience when it happened. It also goes to prove you can't always trust what you see with your own two eyes. I saw smoke. Like, REALLY SAW SMOKE!!!! And this was before I needed reader glasses and I had impeccable vision.

Thanks Lynn. It was a truly terrifying experience when it happened. It also goes to prove you can't always trust what you see with your own two eyes. I saw smoke. Like, REALLY SAW SMOKE!!!! And this was before I needed reader glasses and I had impeccable vision.
I’m just glad it wasn’t real.