Maybe a Glitch? I'd love input on this...

Mandela effect? Simulation? Really?

REALLY?

We are living in a time... forever... where textbooks eliminate the how or why.. changing history as we decide... There is NO Mandela effect. There is simply... a few who would argue.

If you should care to watch Mojo... you can view all the different endings on almost anything and everything.

I have proof if you care to See... i have Chief Dan's speech to The UN on Floppy Disk... then through the Years... surprise... surprise...

It is nothing today as it was then...

That is not Mandela... That is ... brain control... marketing... revision of all that Was/Is... in order to control... what will be.

I have forgotten most of them and that is the nature of these things. If they happen to you, like a dream, you have to cement them into your memory or write them down because they are designed to slip from your memory.
That's true, I don't remember most of these things until something similar is brought up.

I haven't really been sure where to express my frustration about this. I apologize if this seems a little silly.
As Duke says, this does sound like Mandela Effect. I too have experienced strangeness of this sort.

I have heard an interesting but uncomfortable reason/theory this may be occurring. It may be that in an alternate time line we have died and migrated over to this one. This is all a bit like a save position on a computer game, but where a couple of small but salient differences occur every time we switch. So for example, all those people who died in the Fukushima or Boxing Day Tsunamis would have mass-migrated to worlds where that didn't happen, unless they survived. A small detail that only you notice might be you dying in another reality of some personal death like a car crash or a sudden medical condition. Of course this is only a fringe theory/opinion.

Okay... So... Let's say that there is a someone in control of this glitch... Has to be... right?

Okay...

So... we are going into a nether world as "they" take us.

Meanwhile... back at the bunkhouse...

We have ... hmmmm... let's say... CERN...

You know... if you care to See... with not billions...but trillions of dollars... involved in punching holes through the Time/Space/Continuum.

See.. if these idiots are successful...we won't be discussing this topic...

I grow so tired of Speaking this...

The manipulation here is mental/Spiritual... as of this very moment... we still have Free Will ...

The Mandela Effect... is the thought control... that tells you... your existence means nothing... that everything and anything that makes You.. well... You... is NOT.

Reality is a non-tangible Meaning that reality is US... as in the totality of humanity.

Reality... is what WE make of it...

Once that is taken from us ... well ... What?

Where should we go with this?

You know... if you care to See... with not billions...but trillions of dollars... involved in punching holes through the Time/Space/Continuum.

I think you are mischaracterizing the work that CERN is doing. CERN is simply an atom smasher, a particle accelerator, just a larger one than we have previously used. The fact is that the next two largest atom smashers are in the USA. This is way less scary than, say, nuclear detonation tests such as occurred during the Cold War. While they release a lot of energy, particle accelerators don't release as much as nukes, and their main purpose is to collide atoms and monitor what is left of them afterwards. These include many of the subatomic particles we already know about from other earlier particle accelerators, but does now include the Higgs Boson, which was only theoretical before, whereas now it is proven and humanity can begin to work with that information to produce all sorts of new devices that harness it. Incidentally, CERN didn't cost trillions, but 4.75 billion dollars, which is about the net worth of the New England Patriots Football Team, which I know because I am a supporter. Much as I love the Patriots, I think CERN is more important for humanity.

Okay... So... Let's say that there is a someone in control of this glitch... Has to be... right?

Okay...

So... we are going into a nether world as "they" take us.

Meanwhile... back at the bunkhouse...

I grow so tired of Speaking this...

The manipulation here is mental/Spiritual... as of this very moment... we still have Free Will ...

The Mandela Effect... is the thought control... that tells you... your existence means nothing... that everything and anything that makes You.. well... You... is NOT.

Reality is a non-tangible Meaning that reality is US... as in the totality of humanity.

Reality... is what WE make of it...

Once that is taken from us ... well ... What?

Where should we go with this?
Good ta read ya,Donna!