Mayan Ghosts?

Yous

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently came back from visiting Cancun and stopped by the Chichen Itza Pyramids. I've always been fascinated by the mayan culture and architecture so I spent a good deal of time just exploring and touching alot of the ruins. I myself have mayan blood from my fathers side so it was kind of cool seeing it all. That same night, when I went back to my hotel, I randomly woke up at exactly 3:15am(checked the alarm). I thought I was dreaming but it was too vivid to be dreaming as I was fully aware of my surroundings. I heard something moving around the kitchen area and I looked up to see literally 3 hooded figures holding skulls(mayan art type) staring at me and slowly advancing. I was literally in fear lol so I yelled at my friend across to wake up and they just kept getting closer and closer. It was way too vivid to be a dream as I was trying to wake my friend up and when he awoke, they suddenly disappeared. Could it have been spirits that attached to me during my visit to the pyramids or even ancestors? as this happened a week ago, a few days before the day of the dead in mexico. Also another strange thing is, ever since I returned i've been having horrible luck every single day since the experience, I'm assuming its because I wasn't more receptive to the spirits maybe they cursed me? But it's all too strange regardless. Never been a big believer in the paranormal till now

Hi Yous, wild story. Sorry you have to go thru this. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.

Some believe that when you think about your experience, you draw the attention of any spirits.

Reactions: ozentity and Yous
Hi I went to chichen itza and it changed me as well. Sounds to me like they were trying to show you their culture and beliefs since you are related. I think that is why. I have spainard and some Native American in me as well as Caucasian so I had a different experience. I was overcome several times there. It's actually the reason I have a connection to jaguars. I have a huge amount of respect for the Mayan society I believe that I may have lived with them at a time. I have a strong attachment to every facet of their culture.

I think it was a blessing not a curse. The skull thing is freaky but they never tried to hurt you right? Were you just scared of someone in the room or did you feel scared of them or just scared of the jungle? I had an amazing time there and immediately thought it was haunted!

Reactions: 7Critter
Ma
Hello,

I recently came back from visiting Cancun and stopped by the Chichen Itza Pyramids. I've always been fascinated by the mayan culture and architecture so I spent a good deal of time just exploring and touching alot of the ruins. I myself have mayan blood from my fathers side so it was kind of cool seeing it all. That same night, when I went back to my hotel, I randomly woke up at exactly 3:15am(checked the alarm). I thought I was dreaming but it was too vivid to be dreaming as I was fully aware of my surroundings. I heard something moving around the kitchen area and I looked up to see literally 3 hooded figures holding skulls(mayan art type) staring at me and slowly advancing. I was literally in fear lol so I yelled at my friend across to wake up and they just kept getting closer and closer. It was way too vivid to be a dream as I was trying to wake my friend up and when he awoke, they suddenly disappeared. Could it have been spirits that attached to me during my visit to the pyramids or even ancestors? as this happened a week ago, a few days before the day of the dead in mexico. Also another strange thing is, ever since I returned i've been having horrible luck every single day since the experience, I'm assuming its because I wasn't more receptive to the spirits maybe they cursed me? But it's all too strange regardless. Never been a big believer in the paranormal till now
Maybe there was some offering or paying respect that you missed. Maybe it's not too late but I wouldn't know what that is.

I think dwelling on these spirits,entities gives it power.Best to put it out of your mind.The old message that it feeds on fear is true so just dismiss it and it will fade away in my experience.

My daughter visited the ruins in the Mayan Rivera. She climbed the pyramid there and had the feeling she shouldn’t be there. She was on her honeymoon and her husband encouraged her to finish the climb. She felt awful and guilty about being at the top. The tour guide told them that no sacrafices had happened there but she didn’t believe it. She had the impression it was a place for priests only. She may have ancestors that go back also, her father is Mexican. I have no idea but she has always been psysic anyway. When she returned home she had a similar expierence. Horrible nightmares of her husband being murdered. It was so horrible she had her Pastor in to pray over them both and bless the house. She was convinced she brought something home with her. After the blessing she had no other issues. So I would recommend going to whatever holy person you believe in and get a blessing.

Reactions: 7Critter