Massive Burning Object Over UK??

Reactions: Debi
Oh, I didn't know you were a witness too.

:p

If I had the Flightradar24 "gold" membership, I could probably identify the actual flight he photographed, or at least show there was a jet there at the date/time he specified. I'll have to see if any of my buddies have it.

I grant it may have been an aircraft. It's just that I'm pretty sure the sun sets in Cambridge every day and that planes fly over it frequently so it's not like it would be an unusual event to have a plane fly by around sunset. That is, I'm sure the locals have seen planes fly by at that time of day before. Yet our witness reports flames, spiraling motion and tremendous size and that he had never seen anything like it.

I'm not saying it was a Martian flying saucer, mind you, but it seems like it may have been something more unusual than a jet. Say, the reentry of some space hardware or an errant rocket launch or maybe something that the government would rather not discuss.

I love it when "experts" explain away events they never witnessed. How scientific of them. :)

I love it when "experts" explain away events they never witnessed. How scientific of them. :)
Actually, after researching the group a bit, they do seem to have earned the title "expert" and as I read that, they offered it as their "likely answer" to it. I think we have to be open to answers that may not coincide with our own beliefs at times. Someday we may have that definitive proof we seek, but it's better to not have incorrect sightings and data to murky the waters of future sightings that might provide that truth.

I would prefer to have a hundred sightings explained because when we get the ones that cannot be explained it provides those with so much more power to show us something really is out there.