Manson Murder house sold

Well at least I think if anyone could handle the property it would be Zac.

Well at least I think if anyone could handle the property it would be Zac.
"take heed when fighting monsters lest you become a monster yourself, and be careful when gazing into the abyss, for the abyss is looking deep into you," I think is a quote he may need to revisit........does anyone else think he has or is crossing/being pulled into the darkside??.... or is it all just an act.... of course fame and fortune and vanity is mans weakness......

Reactions: garnetsilver
I couldn't think of anything worse (well I actually could, lol). I could not live in a house where people have been brutally murdered. I couldn't relax or feel at home.

Does this Zak dude actually live in any of the houses he buys?

"take heed when fighting monsters lest you become a monster yourself, and be careful when gazing into the abyss, for the abyss is looking deep into you," I think is a quote he may need to revisit........does anyone else think he has or is crossing/being pulled into the darkside??.... or is it all just an act.... of course fame and fortune and vanity is mans weakness......
He has his own exorcist...this should tell us something.

I couldn't think of anything worse (well I actually could, lol). I could not live in a house where people have been brutally murdered. I couldn't relax or feel at home.

Does this Zak dude actually live in any of the houses he buys?
No, he buys these to investigate for his TV program. But as Paul mentioned, he's getting darker and darker with these investigations. He also owns a Haunted Museum in California. The name of the show is Ghost Adventures.

I agree with you. I’ve been worried about his soul since I first saw his approach to investigating. He is very confrontational. It wouldn’t surprise me if this change isn’t what caused his friend Nick to leave the group. I hope it’s staged but I share your concerns.

No, he buys these to investigate for his TV program. But as Paul mentioned, he's getting darker and darker with these investigations. He also owns a Haunted Museum in California. The name of the show is Ghost Adventures.

Thanks Debi,
I have caught brief snippets of his show. It was late night/early hours in the morning. And I usually caught it when it was ending. I don't know how many episodes were shown. I knew of the show from the net, and didn't think it was on here in OZ. I just stumbled upon it while channel surfing.

I would have liked to watch more of it.

Reactions: Lynne